Jason Campbell injury

Simon

It appears as if one of our primary competitors for a wild card spot just took a significant hit today.

Campbell either broke a collarbone or dislocated a shoulder and there's talk from a couple different places about it being a season ending injury.

The Raiders 3 QB's as of now would be Kyle Boller, Shane Lechler and Terrell Pryor.

That's Halloween scary :o

It appears as if one of our primary competitors for a wild card spot just took a significant hit today.

Campbell either broke a collarbone or dislocated a shoulder and there's talk from a couple different places about it being a season ending injury.

The Raiders 3 QB's as of now would be Kyle Boller, Shane Lechler and Terrell Pryor.

Tough break (literally and figuratively) for the Raiders. Campbell was looking like a QB who had finally "come into his own".

Tough break (literally and figuratively) for the Raiders. Campbell was looking like a QB who had finally "come into his own".

I've liked (not loved) campbells potential. It still boggles my mind how almost every year dating back to college he has had a new OC and scheme to learn.

I'm in the area. It's a broken collarbone. Probably season ending.

Tom Flores was talking with Greg Papa about who to bring in, Papa mentioned Edwards. Flores said they wanted someone who could move the team!

I'm in the area. It's a broken collarbone. Probably season ending.

Tom Flores was talking with Greg Papa about who to bring in, Papa mentioned Edwards. Flores said they wanted someone who could move the team!

:lol: So I guess no to Edwards.

Isn't he the punter?

Isn't he the punter?

Yep. He played QB in High School. He did score a TD yesterday, as he threw a pass on a fake FG. Two guys rushed on the right side and Boss sneaked past them and was wide open.

The Raiders were looking decent, but I wouldn't have considered them a primary contender for a wild card spot... The Jets, Titans, Texans, Steelers are all legit wild card teams. Heck even the Bengals are 4-2, and beat us. It's way too early to be taking playoffs anyway, we had a better record in 2008 and didn't make it.

I was kind of pulling for the Raiders though, scrappy team kind of like our Bills. They are in a tough spot now.

Terrell Pryor is a punk but he can play. I am curious to see him play for the Raiders. He is a good fit

He definitely seems like a good fit for the Raiders, I never got the impression he could play though. I never saw an NFL arm, and definitely not an NFL brain, just the legs...

they say he asked too much to the Dolphins... will he sign with the Raiders?

The Dolphins didn't sign Gerrard because they were afraid he would win a few games...They want Luck...

Same thing with the Colts, they are sticking with Painter...Although he could screw them and actually win a few games.