Today's reffing

Steve O

Haven't seen anything complaining about the blown calls. In particular the no call on Freddie on our first posession of the second half. Clearly interference, it changed the flow of the game. Instead of tie game with the ball in good field position we were playing from behind. Also one of the Giants TD's looked like it should have been oveturned.

Stinkfist by Tool

same feeling everytime I see referee incompetence! I just get numb and everyweek drink the NFL juice and watch my Bills take it up the ahole!

It keeps happening year in and year out against the Bills, yet we get posters and fans that say its OK!

Stinkfist by Tool youtube.com/watch?v=F97RgIz_fTE

same feeling everytime I see referee incompetence! I just get numb and everyweek drink the NFL juice and watch my Bills take it up the ahole!

It keeps happening year in and year out against the Bills, yet we get posters and fans that say its OK!

Don't watch many other games around the league eh? I'd say the bills catch pretty average calls.

They didn't call it because the expected outcome was shy of a first if he wouldve caught it. They didn't want to give the automatic first. I know it's not the letter of the law but I promise it was the thought process.

Absolutely right, you could make a case for PI on that play but it would've been a cheap first down.

Haven't seen anything complaining about the blown calls. In particular the no call on Freddie on our first posession of the second half. Clearly interference, it changed the flow of the game. Instead of tie game with the ball in good field position we were playing from behind. Also one of the Giants TD's looked like it should have been oveturned.

The refs did not cost us the game. Yes, they missed the call on Freddie but we had plenty of opportunities to overcome that call.

Florence was putrid today and deserving of all his penalties. What a poor game for a veteran player to have. Had he turned around on the last pass interference he would have had an easy pick.

We did not make any enough big plays today. McKelvin had a nice break up on the play before winning FG, how nice an interception would have been?

The story of this game is no pressure on Manning, and tons of pressure on Fitz. Fitz had two picks on underthrown balls and Manning none.

Don't blame the zebras for this one.

During the game, I was pissed off at the refs. Claiming the bills always get screwed etc etc but when I think about it in a far less emotional state, I think they reffing was fair.

Not good reffing, but fair for both teams.

Good post.

We're human beings, not Robots (except maybe Promo… although he seems kind of emotional actually… but I digress).

So anyways, the frustration is understandable.

I wonder how differently many posters will feel after a cooling off period.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Of course we are somewhat Biased...but again, this **** happens week in and week out! Stevie non catch, last week non holding calls all game against Philly and Today when Jackson gets raped right in front of the referee and no call.

The Bills should have won this game anyways, but to say REfs are a nonfactor in games is like saying pepperoni is not a key ingredient in Pizza!

Of course we are somewhat Biased...but again, this **** happens week in and week out! Stevie non catch, last week non holding calls all game against Philly and Today when Jackson gets raped right in front of the referee and no call.

The Bills should have won this game anyways, but to say REfs are a nonfactor in games is like saying pepperoni is not a key ingredient in Pizza!

Jackson catches that ball and he's still well short of the first down. So essentially your arguing that because we didn't get an unearned first, we didn't win? The call wouldve been fair to make but the penalty was far more harsh than what is deserved in that case. He was well short even with the catch. The refs let it slide. I promise you that they said "we could call it but it would be a bigger impact as a call than a noncall"