Lets look at the postives of today

aussiebills

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that we're in it on the road while hurt (even though they were hurt and are an average football team) is decent take away. Fitzy better throw 500 deep sideline passes a day over the next 2 weeks b/c if we can't stretch the field we won't win

McGee had a great game!

I wouldn't say he had a great game. He got beat a few times,especially against their TE.

BTW, after watching todays game, filled with all slants and short passes, we need to pull the trigger on Lloyd if we're serious about going far this year.

Edited by It's in My Blood

Are you advocating "moral" victories? I hate when they lose period.......

No, but they are fun to watch again, light years better than the crap we saw the last decade. I continue to have zero expectations for this team until new ownership takes over, so I am just enjoying everything we are getting right now.

Are you advocating "moral" victories? I hate when they lose period.......

But you don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Some of the young players (Sheppard, Carrington, Dareus, etc) might point back to this game as a turning point in their careers.

A loss shouldn't obscure the fact that lots of good things also happened during the game.

No, but they are fun to watch again, light years better than the crap we saw the last decade. I continue to have zero expectations for this team until new ownership takes over, so I am just enjoying everything we are getting right now.

You are absolutely correct they are exceeding my expectations by a ton and the fact that they had a chance to win against a better team on the road in the last minute says a lot about their future. They need a handfull of better players at some positions. Fitzpatrick did not have a great game today but I love the scheme and they do have heart. Can Fitz win in the cold weather? Were going to find out very soon.

there are no positives. Our coach is a moron and our qb is a noodle-armed 7th rounder who doesn't know how to use a razor.

Our D is a sieve and only getting worse. Also, there is no hope of them getting better since this was the young guys getting torched...so now we officially know what they can bring and it's not much.

We are only about 5 plays away from being 1-5. The nfl and refs hate us and conspire against us, so even if we eventually field a talented team the powers that be will not allow us to make the playoffs.

our owner is about to die and the team will move to la.

oh, and our best player is a 30 year old running back so he's got maybe 3 or 4 good games left in those legs. You actually saw the beginning of his decline today. Under 3 ypc in the second half. Sorry freddie, your time has come and gone.

there are no positives. Our coach is a moron and our qb is a noodle-armed 7th rounder who doesn't know how to use a razor.

Our D is a sieve and only getting worse. Also, there is no hope of them getting better since this was the young guys getting torched...so now we officially know what they can bring and it's not much.

We are only about 5 plays away from being 1-5. The nfl and refs hate us and conspire against us, so even if we eventually field a talented team the powers that be will not allow us to make the playoffs.

our owner is about to die and the team will move to la.

oh, and our best player is a 30 year old running back so he's got maybe 3 or 4 good games left in those legs. You actually saw the beginning of his decline today. Under 3 ypc in the second half. Sorry freddie, your time has come and gone.

Wow. Parody, I hope?