Christina Aguilera: Buffet Table

She's getting older, has had children and is going through a divorce.

So has/is Demi Moore - 3 kids, going thru her second marital breakup, and she's a lot older.

You guys are surprised that her body is changing? :blink:

You don't think Aguilera's lifestyle and $9000 booze/food binges are the cause of her bovine metamorphosis? :unsure:

She's living large (excuse the pun) and not taking care of herself - it has nothing to do with age, marital status, physiology, etc.

So has/is Demi Moore - 3 kids, going thru her second marital breakup, and she's a lot older.

You don't think Aguilera's lifestyle and $9000 booze/food binges are the cause of her bovine metamorphosis? :unsure:

She's living large (excuse the pun) and not taking care of herself - it has nothing to do with age, marital status, physiology, etc.

Not to mention, it's far more surprising that she chose to wear that outfit. She had to be drunk to think she had any reason to wear that.

Not to mention, it's far more surprising that she chose to wear that outfit. She had to be drunk to think she had any reason to wear that.

Wonder if she was also bombed at the Superbowl when she forgot the lyrics to the Star-Spangled Banner?

Hope she doesn't let herself get so consumed by the hooch (and her body far gone) that she becomes a joke.

Maybe but the key to a good pork belly is layers of fat. So I think it's safe to say that pork belly is some fine stuff.

The other day I was searching online for some pork bellies. I want to cure them or make pancetta. I think my search is finally over.

:lol:

Well if you're in too much of a hurry to wait for Christina to fly back from England, try...

The Luck Pork Store

...on Mission Street - used to buy 40-50 lbs of pork butt at a time there, plus hog casings, etc. :beer: