John Wendling starting for Lions...

cage

I will say this about the Detroit defense....they hit hard at every level of the field. D-line are maulers, LBs really laid the wood last night, and when Cutler was able to complete a pass the DBs generally stopped the receiver in his tracks. I really like what they did last night.

He was our best special teamer and thought it was odd we cut him. It would have been like cutting Tasker although I don't if he gets on the field with our safties now but he would have been better than Donte :D

To many ego's and reputations involved with Donte not being the player a #8 overall should have been. To bench him would have been an admission of failure. Wendling should have been kept........I saw him deliver some great hits last night on the boob

I will say this about the Detroit defense....they hit hard at every level of the field. D-line are maulers, LBs really laid the wood last night, and when Cutler was able to complete a pass the DBs generally stopped the receiver in his tracks. I really like what they did last night.

Everyone looks like a mauler when they play the Bears. That might be the worst OLine in the history of professional football.

And they cut their Pro Bowl Center?