Bills & Eagles Game Thread

Beerball

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My kids even knew that's what they were going to try to do. Yikes.

BTW, has anyone heard when we're going to stop giving up so many freakin' yards?

I am concerned too...at least they made plays at the end of the game. The offense stunk up the joint in the 2nd half and was completely out of rhythm. I guess the eagles made their half-time adjustments and neutralized Jackson and gailey was not prepared to air it out and almost cost the game. Nelson and Chandler disappeared the 2nd half.

I'll never understand why when other teams facilitate turnovers they're ball-hawking, savy, experienced, and opportunistic. When Buffalo does similarly...it's luck. Drayton Florence pulling a unsecured ball from disoriented receiver isnt luck. A tipped ball by a player who is trained to do just that isn't luck. Byrd pulling the football from a WR isn't luck. These are calculated decisions. And they should be fairly considered as a demonstration of skill. It's almost as if there are no intangibles that go into a game...the only thing that matters is yardage gained and yardage allowed. Weird.

Edited by Juror#8

I am concerned too...at least they made plays at the end of the game. The offense stunk up the joint in the 2nd half and was completely out of rhythm. I guess the eagles made their half-time adjustments and neutralized Jackson and gailey was not prepared to air it out and almost cost the game. Nelson and Chandler disappeared the 2nd half.

Game plan obviously was to run, run, and run some more. And, when Jackson was winded, make him run again.

Phily's DBs are not having a good year, but Chan wanted to grind this one out.

It nearly cost him the game.

My kids even knew that's what they were going to try to do. Yikes.

BTW, has anyone heard when we're going to stop giving up so many freakin' yards?

I heard as soon as we get a DC that could utilize the talent he has or lack thereof. And if anyone disagree, just look at our offense/Gailey..