Man, everybody is picking the Eagles this week!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First we came out flat last week - everyone sorta knew it would happen. Had opportunities didn't happen and the officials didn't help. Now we return home in a must win against a team that isn't playing poorly they just aren't that good. Bills must win this game to get the swagger back. As for Philly offensive line is a mess...QB makes exciting plays, but poor decisions....on defense the LB's are below average and the safeties are brutal....they are also pressing which makes things worse.

Secondly ESPN guys pick games off who has more superstars- they know the Eagles players don't know the Bills so that's what you get. Bills will win this game some what comfortably 31-21.

I think the Eagle's in a spot where this really is a season making/breaking game for them - but not for the Bills. I would expect that the Eagle's will play like a cornered animal and that could make for a long afternoon. I hope I'm wrong.

I think the Eagle's in a spot where this really is a season making/breaking game for them - but not for the Bills. I would expect that the Eagle's will play like a cornered animal and that could make for a long afternoon. I hope I'm wrong.

If they couldn't get up for a game against arch rival giants or vicks former team and conference threat falcons, their motivation level doesn't concern me. In fact I think this is a team the harder they press the worse they play.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Just an FYI, Only Ron Jaworski picked the Bengals over the Bills last week. Nobody picked the Bills to beat the Patriots. Everybody has a right to their own opinion. If it makes you feel better I think the Bills will blow out the Eagles. :)

I feel better already

Man now that I think about it....talk about no respect. We are 3-1 and at home and they are 1-3 and away- AND WE ARE STILL THE DOGS! Gimme a break, this game is scary and all, but I hope we beat the hell out of them. It would be great to go 4-1 and put them at 1-4 especially since I'm down here in Delaware in "Eagles Country" !

Go Bills!

Am I the only one that realizes that we are going to beat the Eagles because Kafka will be playing from the 2nd quarter on? Vick ain't gonna last this game :devil:

If Kafka plays the Eagles will undergo a Metamorphosis. They will play like Hunger Artists once they are rid of that QB who spent the last few years In the Penal Colony. It will be a Trial for the Bills. But in the end they will prove once again that in America, the Ralph is their Castle.

Edited by Dr. K