Hank Jr. apology

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well, turns out Hank acknowledges he took things juuuusst a littttle tooooo far.

Ooops

jw

“The thought of the leaders of both parties jukin and high fiven on a golf course, while so many families are struggling to get by simply made me boil over and make a dumb statement,” Williams said. “I am very sorry if it offended anyone.”

Which one was jukin and which one was high fiven? Frankly I can barely imagine Boehner being physically capable of a high five and the jukin thing is out of the question much like Eileen from Seinfeld dancing.

When I clicked on this link I thought for sure he was apologizing for continuing to record. This sure is a let down.

Well, well, well, turns out Hank acknowledges he took things juuuusst a littttle tooooo far.

Ooops

jw

Personally, I would have gone with "But I was comparing Boehner to Hitler". Just to see how many people responded "Oh...well, that's okay. Pretty perceptive, really."

And by the way - it would be nothing like Hitler and Netanyahoo golfing. Hitler had a MUCH worse handicap than Obama does.

Edited by DC Tom

Personally, I would have gone with "But I was comparing Boehner to Hitler". Just to see how many people responded "Oh...well, that's okay. Pretty perceptive, really."

And by the way - it would be nothing like Hitler and Netanyahoo golfing. Hitler had a MUCH worse handicap than Obama does.

Plus the time machine is not needed for Boehner and Obama.

Napoleon had a great short game.

If ESPN hadn't pulled him, he'd have stood his ground. His "apology" is anything but. It's just a bunch of excuses. I thought his contract was up anyway - they probably want him gone because face it Faith Hill looks and sings 100x better than that old burned out doper.

Looks like someone just realized his meal ticket is gone.

This^^

Wow, I expected more integrity from HW on this one? My gawd it's not like he actually said what the media said he said..

stay strong against PC folks, it is going to kill our country if it hasn't already..

Tim-

If ESPN hadn't pulled him, he'd have stood his ground. His "apology" is anything but. It's just a bunch of excuses. I thought his contract was up anyway - they probably want him gone because face it Faith Hill looks and sings 100x better than that old burned out doper.

Looks, but not sings. Williams is much better musically. There isn't even a debate.

Maybe he should get drunk and screw Faith Hill.

:thumbsup:

Actually, I wonder HOW drunk would Faith Hill have to get to screw that fat, washed-up, tea-baggin' has been.

So he was cowed into submission by the mindless PC mob. Another great moment for the land of the 'free'. :thumbsup:

Most likely he was "cowed into submission" by his agent and accountant, who both saw a steady stream of royalty money swirling the drain. Another great moment for capitalism and self-preservation.

Actually, I wonder HOW drunk would Faith Hill have to get to screw that fat, washed-up, tea-baggin' has been.

Most likely he was "cowed into submission" by his agent and accountant, who both saw a steady stream of royalty money swirling the drain. Another great moment for capitalism and self-preservation.

Riiiight. Like anyone would have given a rat's ass about this story if ESPN hadn't pulled his stupid song from the MNF pre-game.

I couldn't give a crap about Hank Williams Jr. but I do care a little about how much our country has become a collection of PC controlled lemmings.

That would be the way to get the song back on the intro, for sure.