Arrested Development to return

Watched most of the first episode this morning. We've got lots of family staying with us this weekend so I wasn't able to keep watching but the show did not miss a beat.

You'd never know it just came of a 7-8 year hiatus. I can't wait to watch the rest.

Looks like they are full 30 minute episodes.

Watched most of the first episode this morning. We've got lots of family staying with us this weekend so I wasn't able to keep watching but the show did not miss a beat.

You'd never know it just came of a 7-8 year hiatus. I can't wait to watch the rest.

Looks like they are full 30 minute episodes.

The preview articles said the lengths would vary depending on episode.

Powered through 8 episodes yesterday. It has been phenomenal. The writing hasn't missed a beat, the storylines are believable. The fact that this was even cancelled in the first place makes me face palm. Thank you Netflix for original programming!

I've read that this season is getting mixed reviews. I'm five episodes in and absolutely loving it.

I'm wondering if it's because some of the viewers are new and not "in" on all the subtle jokes.

• 2 weeks later...

Pushed myself through the first two. Giving up. What happened to Portia di Rossi?mdoesnt matter. The brilliance of the first 3 seasons is that every minute was funny, and you didn't have to follow the story. Just brilliant writing. Season 4 is not the same.

Just started watching this show last night. I've seen bits and pieces in the past but never a full episode. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time watching this.

Well I've gone through the first season and 8 episodes of season two. It's getting tiring and old. That is the issue with Netflix you can power through a full season in no time and it get pretty repetitive. I tired of the old Mission Impossible too.

Or maybe I don't like it because it's popular. :D

Edited by Chef Jim

Finally finished off Season 4 and I loved it. Very well done, great writing and I loved how the episodes all tied into each other. It was a very interesting way to do the season. I'll probably watch it again soon and concentrate on the background stuff that I missed the first time around.

I think my favorite episode was Maeby's.

Also hearing that Netflix wants more seasons if the cast wants to do more.

Edited by PTS

Pushed myself through the first two. Giving up. What happened to Portia di Rossi?mdoesnt matter. The brilliance of the first 3 seasons is that every minute was funny, and you didn't have to follow the story. Just brilliant writing. Season 4 is not the same.

I hear ya. I didnt even recognize her