The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I fully endorse the occupy train tracks movement and hope the protesters expand on this idea to include occupy heavy traffic, occupy shark infested waters, occupy that space between a grizzly and her cubs, occupy artillery range, etc.

So you are wishing death on people, cute.

Physics is a conspiracy perpetrated by the cryptocorporatocracy to oppress the 99%.

The Laws of Physics were passed by Republicans billions of years ago so that Big Oil® can reap massive profits and hold back Green Tech.

That Cheney guy, he's a clever one

So you are wishing death on people, cute.

More like survival of the smartest.

I like money

They seem to wish it upon themselves and their children, or did you miss that? Nothings cuter than your need to feel outraged.

Yeah, I seem so outraged. Thanks for telling me how I feel.

Why are you bleeding heart liberals always against survival of the fittest? Afraid of something?

:lol:

The same people outraged by the mother putting her child in danger are on another thread bemoaning that fact that that you can no longer load your child's baseball team into the bed of a pickup truck, bike helmets and other pussifications of America's youth.

Yup because not wanting your kid to HAVE to wear a bike helmet is exactly the same as putting your child on railroad tracks.

The same people outraged by the mother putting her child in danger are on another thread bemoaning that fact that that you can no longer load your child's baseball team into the bed of a pickup truck, bike helmets and other pussifications of America's youth.

It's impossible to be this stupid without putting conscious effort into it. I refuse to take your post seriously.

Yeah, I seem so outraged. Thanks for telling me how I feel.

And thank you for demonstrating your utter lack of anything resembling a sense of humor and your false sense of moral superiority. I don't have to guess as to how you feel when you've spent so much time at PPP telling us all how outraged you are and why certain board members should be banned for making you feel uncomfortable.

Edited by Jauronimo

And thank you for demonstrating your utter lack of anything resembling a sense of humor and your false sense of moral superiority. I don't have to tell guess as to how you feel when you've spent so much time at PPP telling us all how outraged you are and why certain board members should be banned for making you feel uncomfortable.

Cool your jets, you two. This thread is for mocking OWS'ers. There's plenty of others where you can mock each other.