The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not the bank's fault that you studied Art History and thought you could pull in six figures a year immediately after graduation. :wallbash:

Sure it is, just like it's the bank's fault that time you overdrew your account by overusing your debit card, forcing them to loan you money to cover the cost, and daring to charge you a fee for doing so!

It's not the bank's fault that you studied Art History and thought you could pull in six figures a year immediately after graduation. :wallbash:

Of course it's the banks fault, they should have known they were making a risky investment.

Damn greedy bastards making a percentage a year on those poor kids' failures. At least all those altruistic Colleges and Universites can keep cashing those tuition checks

Speaking of smelly, dirty OWSers I did a career fair at UC Berkeley this week. What a !@#$ing shithole. The ugliest, dirties, most rundown campus I ever seen. Boy these tree huggers really care about the environment don't they. Why use a trash can when we can just throw our trash on the ground.

Speaking of smelly, dirty OWSers I did a career fair at UC Berkeley this week. What a !@#$ing shithole. The ugliest, dirties, most rundown campus I ever seen. Boy these tree huggers really care about the environment don't they. Why use a trash can when we can just throw our trash on the ground.

Because that trash originally came from the Earth. And so to the Earth they shall return it

UC Berkeley, and the surrounding area, is an absolute schitthole. I was stunned at how disgusting it is. It's as close to stewing in your own schitt as people can get. It's the only place where the students riot by setting things on fire, and when they're done, it's actually an improvement.

UC Berkeley, and the surrounding area, is an absolute schitthole. I was stunned at how disgusting it is. It's as close to stewing in your own schitt as people can get. It's the only place where the students riot by setting things on fire, and when they're done, it's actually an improvement.

That was my first time over there. I'll say this it made downtown SF where we live look nice.

That was my first time over there. I'll say this it made downtown SF where we live look nice.

Given the reputation that San Fran has for a certain segment of the population, I would have guessed that San Fran was decorated fabuoulously

Edited by /dev/null

Given the reputation that San Fran has for a certain segment of the population, I would have guessed that San Fran was decorated fabuoulously

And you would have guessed wrong. And given that reputation I'm here to tell you this city is full of some pretty hot women. I'm surprised how few gays I see. I guess they just stay in the Castro. And the only time I've gone through the Castro was when I was taking my wife the the hospital on a regular basis when she was sick last year.

And you would have guessed wrong. And given that reputation I'm here to tell you this city is full of some pretty hot women. I'm surprised how few gays I see. I guess they just stay in the Castro. And the only time I've gone through the Castro was when I was taking my wife the the hospital on a regular basis when she was sick last year.

Are you sure they are all women?

I'd be careful about conducting any such invstigations. They may look like women from afar. But up close you may find they are far from a womwan

I'm not the world's most masculine man,

But I know what I am, and I'm glad I'm a man,

And so is Lola.

One of the best single lines from a song, ever.

I'd be careful about conducting any such invstigations. They may look like women from afar. But up close you may find they are far from a womwan

I'm married. I'm not allowed to partake in those types of investigations. Which is not always a bad thing.

I have not done any thorough investigations but from afar they sure look like women.

A little anecdote:

Quite a few years ago I flew in to S.F. out of Buffalo to be sent overseas (Okinawa) out of Oakland. It was an Army thing. Anyway, I ran into someone I knew from basic training on the flight. We decided we'd share a room in S.F. and go out on the town. Hopped in a cab and asked for suggestions as to where we might have a good time. The Cabbie was a good guy but warned us to be careful because we might get fooled by the sex of some very good looking "women". We said there was no way. He then pulled up alongside a gorgeous looking woman walking down the street and called her over. Holy schit! I wouldn't have known if I hadn't been tipped off beforehand.

It's an absolute dump. Like most cities, there are nice areas, but the whole city used to be beautiful. Any more you feel like you're in a fight scene from "Starship Troopers."

"It's an ugly planet. It's a bug planet."

A little anecdote:

Quite a few years ago I flew in to S.F. out of Buffalo to be sent overseas (Okinawa) out of Oakland. It was an Army thing. Anyway, I ran into someone I knew from basic training on the flight. We decided we'd share a room in S.F. and go out on the town. Hopped in a cab and asked for suggestions as to where we might have a good time. The Cabbie was a good guy but warned us to be careful because we might get fooled by the sex of some very good looking "women". We said there was no way. He then pulled up alongside a gorgeous looking woman walking down the street and called her over. Holy schit! I wouldn't have known if I hadn't been tipped off beforehand.

Oh you would have been "tipped off" later.

It's an absolute dump. Like most cities, there are nice areas, but the whole city used to be beautiful. Any more you feel like you're in a fight scene from "Starship Troopers."

"It's an ugly planet. It's a bug planet."

It'd be worth it to shower with Dina Meyer...