Dear NFL ..........................................

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we get an official explanation as to why the play to SJ was called incomplete on the field?

Also, can we get official clarification as to what an offensive hold is?

Great job today, zebras. They were just as bad as the Bills' D.

can we get an official explanation as to why the play to SJ was called incomplete on the field?

oops! Sorry about that Bills! We made a boo boo! No hard feelings eh? :)

I think I am more angry at the Bills players but I agree. Merriman cannot catch a break. The Stevie Johnson catch was a catch.

Our D was coached poorly, ridiculous gameplan...but they did enough that we should have won had the ref not been a nutjob.

Every call went their way from taking back a touchdown to calling a phantom incomplete.

that no catch was the biggest bs call ever i didnt see one angle where that was not a catch. if they would have made the right call that game would have been different but whatever we dont have tom brady or payton manning so the refs/nfl dont suck our d cks

I agree, they weren't going to let us win no matter what. Im still steaming over that non-catch. But no excuse for that defense.

We played better defense under Perry Fewell with worse players. Its time to can George Edwards and make Dave Wannstedt defensive coordinator .

Edited by RVJ