Which one of you guys is this from last Sunday?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look what 2 schaefer's lights did to me, LoL.

Schaefer is the one beer to have...when you're having more than one! :beer:

Buffalo Bills 72

Cincinnati BungHoles - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

Is getting that drunk supposed to be fun? Spend all that money on a ticket, and don't even remember the game, puke for 2 days straight and not go to work the next day.

I'm all for partaking in adult beverages, but that's over the top. I feel bad for his wife/parents/kids/friends who now are forced to take care of him.

Is getting that drunk supposed to be fun? Spend all that money on a ticket, and don't even remember the game, puke for 2 days straight and not go to work the next day.

I'm all for partaking in adult beverages, but that's over the top. I feel bad for his wife/parents/kids/friends who now are forced to take care of him.

That is why I banned funnels, wizzer bats, tubes, and all power drinking tools from Hammer's Lot. I had to deal with a drunk during the hockey game at the Ralph. We, stadium security and I, took his keys away from him and had him sleep it off. No fun. Don't, be that guy.

That is why I banned funnels, wizzer bats, tubes, and all power drinking tools from Hammer's Lot. I had to deal with a drunk during the hockey game at the Ralph. We, stadium security and I, took his keys away from him and had him sleep it off. No fun. Don't, be that guy.

I'm almost proud to have to ask this, but what is a wizzer bat?

Words to live by. :thumbsup: