Can Bills fans survive losing a couple of games?

PromoTheRobot

No drug can give us the high these last 4 weeks have produced. It's a feeling we haven't known in years. I do worry there might be a massive overreaction if we should lose a game. I don't expect to lose this weekend, but with apologies to the Senator, I don't expect to win all of them either. Are you prepared to deal with a loss? Or will losing create a downward spiral back into the old feelings of doooooooooooooooom?

PTR

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No drug can give us the high these last 4 weeks have produced. It's a feeling we haven't known in years. I do worry there might be a massive overreaction if we should lose a game. I don't expect to lose this weekend, but with apologies to the Senator, I don't expect to win all of them either. Are you prepared to deal with a loss? Or will losing create a downward spiral back into the old feelings of doooooooooooooooom?

PTR

You mean 3 weeks. That is a pretty powerful drug !

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

PTR

A sensible person would indeed recognize that the team will lose a game here and there.... but I can also pretty much guarantee that after the first loss this board will be full of people claiming that the loss shows the REAL team, with its weaknesses, etc. If the team loses two in a row, well...

No downward spiral...

Kind of curious on what the players reaction to adversity will be.

I would guess not much different than when they went 0-8

As long as people realize how tough this is, they will not be worried about one loss.

ralph is cheap

buddy isnt even trying to win

our coaches are incompetant

nobody good wants to play here

the league wants the bills to lose so they can move the team

my feet are made of green cheese

george bush planned 9/11

jim morrison is alive and having a gay affair with elvis. bigfoot likes to watch

ralph is cheap

buddy isnt even trying to win

our coaches are incompetant

nobody good wants to play here

the league wants the bills to lose so they can move the team

my feet are made of green cheese

george bush planned 9/11

jim morrison is alive and having a gay affair with elvis. bigfoot likes to watch

You must have ESPN you read my mind...

PTR

Wow, what a season!

A buddy of mine asked me if I thought the Bills could go 16-0 and I told him that the only thing the NE game proved is that the Bills can gameplan and hang with any team in the league. We're going to lose games this year and the sooner people realize that the better.

Let's not forget 2003 when we were 2-0 and the national media was picking us for the SB and NE was a has been. The season's long so lets just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Go Bills!!!

PTR

you haven't tried the right drugs

PTR

It was lonely up here all by myself back in August, Promo - much more fun when the bandwagon's crowded.

No one will be jumping off this week...

Buffalo Bills 72

Cincinnati BungHoles - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

The first loss will be tough this season because we are on such a high!

Sadly the naysayers will immediately increase their level of irrational venom that gets rationally minded fans sick.

Oh to feel as good as we all feel right now all season!!! I truly believe that this team's character will have us all smiling in January for what they accomplish!!

The first loss will be tough this season because we are on such a high!

Sadly the naysayers will immediately increase their level of irrational venom that gets rationally minded fans sick.

Oh to feel as good as we all feel right now all season!!! I truly believe that this team's character will have us all smiling in January for what they accomplish!!

Yes yes yes!!! Who cares if we lose? Let's enjoy the wins as they come and hope for more rather than wait to lose