The next 6 games...

Dorkington

Only one of them is "easy", the rest are against really tough opponents. How many do we realistically win? Do we take care of Cinci like we are supposed to? Does Vick give us trouble? Do the physical NY teams push us around? Or do we march on and continue an overall success?

One could argue... KC is bad, Oak was tired and NE is overrated. One could argue the games against the Eagles, NYG, Cowboys and Skins will be the real tests...

Here's hoping we take care of business :D, but I'm really nervous about our schedule, a lot of really tough games ahead of us.

They're saying Vick is out 3-4 weeks, right? Heard that on Dan Patrick this morning. So Iggles just got more beatable.

The Giants look terrible. Cowboys, who knows with Tony Roma's Ribs.

I think the vaunted NFC East is going to be a lot less of a challenge than they would've been in the recent past.

If we can escape the next 6 games and be 7-2 we will make the playoffs. I think we wind up 6-3 after the next 6. Vick may be out for a few weeks with his hand, and even if he isn't now with the head injury and the hand injury he will be vulnerable. All the games are winnable, but I would think we drop a couple of them.

They're saying Vick is out 3-4 weeks, right? Heard that on Dan Patrick this morning. So Iggles just got more beatable.

I think the vaunted NFC East is going to be a lot less of a challenge than they would've been in the recent past.

I think Chan is going to do everything he can to destroy the Cowboys. They fired him too remember. He gave the chiefs 41 points as nice little :censored: you

It was just a contusion, he's questionable at the moment, I expect him to be active vs the Bills, myself. The NFC East, imo, isn't filled with "elite" teams, but they are filled with "tough" teams. None of the games will be easy, and they'll all put up a hell of a fight. To me they are all pretty much on par with the Jets. A tough team, not the most talented, but can definitely win against anyone.

vick may or may not be out, latest news is its only a contusion, not a fracture...id say he will probably play against us...

Very tough tests coming up (after cincy, so we BEST take care of business)....the giants dont scare me though...we will have our wills tested though, hopefully our DBs can handle the weapons we will face

If we can escape the next 6 games and be 7-2 we will make the playoffs. I think we wind up 6-3 after the next 6. Vick may be out for a few weeks with his hand, and even if he isn't now with the head injury and the hand injury he will be vulnerable. All the games are winnable, but I would think we drop a couple of them.

Vick might play next week, it ain't broke

Only one of them is "easy", the rest are against really tough opponents. How many do we realistically win? Do we take care of Cinci like we are supposed to? Does Vick give us trouble? Do the physical NY teams push us around? Or do we march on and continue an overall success?

One could argue... KC is bad, Oak was tired and NE is overrated. One could argue the games against the Eagles, NYG, Cowboys and Skins will be the real tests...

Here's hoping we take care of business :D, but I'm really nervous about our schedule, a lot of really tough games ahead of us.

One would argue that Vick gets injured every game and the Eagles are highly over rated (1-2) and just plain not good.

One would argue the Cowboys are the Cowboys and that there season could go either way. Romo has proven he is anything but clutch.

One would argue that the Giants are an up and down team. While Eli has flashes of greatness he also makes quite a few mistake. With our quick passing game I think the NYG have trouble against us.

This is all my opinion. Let's be honest the Bills will not go 16-0 but these are 4 games I look at and can realistically see us beating any of these teams. Will we win all 4? Most likely not. If we are going to lose games its better we lose them out of conference because more often that not in the AFC East tie breakers come into play.

I really am not concerned with our schedule. I think our team will take 1 game at a time and either we are good or we aren't. If we go into the bye week at 4-2,5-1, 6-0 I think we will be in very good shape to win the division. The schedule and the teams we play is the one thing I have looked at since its release and not been worried about.

One would argue that Vick gets injured every game and the Eagles are highly over rated (1-2) and just plain not good.

One would argue the Cowboys are the Cowboys and that there season could go either way. Romo has proven he is anything but clutch.

One would argue that the Giants are an up and down team. While Eli has flashes of greatness he also makes quite a few mistake. With our quick passing game I think the NYG have trouble against us.

This is all my opinion. Let's be honest the Bills will not go 16-0 but these are 4 games I look at and can realistically see us beating any of these teams. Will we win all 4? Most likely not. If we are going to lose games its better we lose them out of conference because more often that not in the AFC East tie breakers come into play.

I really am not concerned with our schedule. I think our team will take 1 game at a time and either we are good or we aren't. If we go into the bye week at 4-2,5-1, 6-0 I think we will be in very good shape to win the division. The schedule and the teams we play is the one thing I have looked at since its release and not been worried about.

Just to be clear, I'm not necessarily making those arguments myself. It's just those are the general questions hovering around our victories. We have some, imo, unquestionably talented teams coming up... again, not elite, but definitely "tough" middle of the pack teams. Tough road games, unfamiliar opponents...

I'm freaking excited. :)

I prefer to take the season one week at a time. There are so many variables with the primary one being that the Bills depth is thin. Injuries will work both for and against the Bills (Vick's injury arguably helps the Bills for example). I just want tot enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I prefer to take the season one week at a time. There are so many variables with the primary one being that the Bills depth is thin. Injuries will work both for and against the Bills (Vick's injury arguably helps the Bills for example). I just want tot enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Exactly- when teams start to look ahead that is when they lose to the teams they should be beating. The Bengals won't be an easy win either. It's an old cliche, but literally you have to take it one game at a time. I'd like it if we came in as underdogs to the Bengals. I don't think we will but I like the underdog role with a chip on the shoulder.

I've watched all of the next 6 play, I assure you that they will not outscore us by any stretch of the imagination. They all have major holes which can be exploited & depending on how the ball bounces, we should win at least 4 out of the 6 if not all of them.

All of the games look winnable. But we know we won't run that table. Here is my take:

Bengals- W

Eagles- W

Giants- L

Skins- W

Jets- L

Cowboys-L

I have to agree with this for the most part. The Ryan Defenses (Rex,Rob/Jets,Cowboys) will provide some major issues to get through. They will put some major pressure on Fitz, and while I dont expect him to panic exactly, it will cause Fitz to toss out some head scratchers, which could very costly against Revis and Cromartie or a healthy dallas secondary.

So, The bills will beat the Bengals and the Giants, due to the inconsistency of the G-men, I think the bills stick it to 'em. The Jets and the Cowboys have better defenses than anyone on the schedule up to this point, so if the winning streak has to end, it will be there. So two wins, two losses. If Vick is healthy, the Eagles could stick it to a suspect Bills defense. On the other hand, the surprising success of the Redskins should run out soon. So, I say the bills probably beat the skins, and if vick is healthy, might lose to philly. So, 3-3 to maybe 4-2 in the next 6 games. Or, they could win 'em all, or things could get ugly. You never know. I say after the next six games, the bills will be 6-3 or 7-2.

I think Chan is going to do everything he can to destroy the Cowboys. They fired him too remember. He gave the chiefs 41 points as nice little :censored: you

I hope so. I'm flying down to Dallas and taking my dad to that game. I hope Chan comes up with an offensive game plan so bad-assed, the Cowboys will be sh!tting fishhooks. :devil:

I really wish that Skins game was in Buffalo and not TO. That makes me nervous. However, the bye week before should help us come up with a good game plan and rest up and get healthy. I am counting on the hardcore Bills fans in TO to step up, that plus more WNYers making the trip up than usual. The Cowboys and Eagles games will hinge on how healthy Vick and Romo are. A healthy Romo in Dallas will be tough. I don't think Vick will be healthy in two weeks.

Edited by SF Bills Fan

I believe the report this morning is that the CT on Vick showed that there is not a fracture. But I believe he is still likely out for the game in 2 weeks. That being said, the Eagles haven't looked all that great. Getting them at home is winnable. YE OLE thinks we'll have our losses along the way, but at this point, I don't see any game that doesn't look winnable on the schedule.