Is there anything more gratifying

I don't know Belichick's restrained rage at his post game presser was pretty good too. Looks like it took everything he had to not lash out at that reporter for asking the same questions about the timeout.

Even after a win the Hoodie looks mad ... You have to figure in real life he must just be a sour person. At the same time, who cares?

Even after a win the Hoodie looks mad ... You have to figure in real life he must just be a sour person. At the same time, who cares?

Crotchety comes to mind when thinking of BB. He's going to be one lonely, miserable SOB when his career is over.

I think not.

Oh, I dunno. That's pretty gratifying but there are other pretty gratifying aspects I'd rate higher.

6. BB* having a tantrum at the refs to no avail in the game's waning minutes. Karma's a beaotch sometimes.

5. Watching BB*'s presser with monosyllabic answers to bland questions.

4. Laughing about the NE press coverage blaming their D. Anything to avoid giving us credit.

3. Tedy Bruschi giving credit to our DB for two great defensive plays resulting in INTs. I found Bruschi's article very gratifying. Never thought I'd say those words in that sequence.

2. The fact that we beat the Pats. WE BEAT THE PATS!

1. The fact that we are 3 and 0 baby, 3 and 0 and leading not only the division but the entire AFC!

May it rock on, Ladies and Gents. May it rock on!

Sex?

I thought that myself, then I decided he must have omitted the words "football related"

I listened to a bit of a New England pre-game then New England post game call in show. They had no respect for what the Bills had done in the two previous game in their words "the chiefs stink and the Raiders are well the Raiders" and "the Bills are not in the class of the New England Patriots"..that was pregame. Postgame was more about the interceptions and crying about the officials- which was so weird to hear, the game was poorly officiated but totally slanted in Patriots favor. The Bills of course given no credit but we do the same thing- about giving them everything the get etc.

In closing they are just like everyone else when your team loses, cry about the refs, and a couple guys thought it was time for coach Bill to move on.