BB.com sez Wilfork slammed Fitznoggin into turf

Scrappy

Hrs a real sob that vince. But peole don't realize that's the way bb has coached defenses for years. All 11 play like that. So does their oline

Yes I am sure he coaches the D-line commit stupid penalties in situations where the game could be on the line. I mean what good NFL coach wouldn't say "Vince we will only get the ball back for 20 seconds anyway, go punch a guard in the head so we can just get out of here without having to go through all of that drama..."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am sure he coaches the D-line commit stupid penalties in situations where the game could be on the line. I mean what good NFL coach wouldn't say "Vince we will only get the ball back for 20 seconds anyway, go punch a guard in the head so we can just get out of here without having to go through all of that drama..."

Correct it's an overall philosophy bb that's always been reflected in bb defenses. Some times it hurts you but on margin bb has determined it's a net positive. Certainly ethics play no part in his calculations.

Question: did bb chew out vw after the play ? Answer no, how could he? Vw was executing bb's philosophy

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

OP, change the title of the thread as you've, once again, got it all wrong..

Lighten up dude. I didn't catch the penalty while watching the game but the OP did include a link to an article by Chris Brown that would suggest you're wrong:

On second-and-goal from the one Ryan Fitzpatrick tried to sneak the ball forward and Vince Wilfork not only tackled the Bills QB, but slammed his head into the ground drawing an unsportmanslike conduct penalty.

On the very next snap some other Dbag ran in and knocked Fitz over and he kneeled down then stood up. The ref was right there, it wouldnt have made a difference but it shoulda been another flag. Obviously the Pats knew we were kneeling, no reason to send a corner blitz and knock him over after the whistle and after he took a knee and stood back up.

On the very next snap some other Dbag ran in and knocked Fitz over and he kneeled down then stood up. The ref was right there, it wouldnt have made a difference but it shoulda been another flag. Obviously the Pats knew we were kneeling, no reason to send a corner blitz and knock him over after the whistle and after he took a knee and stood back up.

I doubt any "play" was called I am pretty sure during the to BB told the D let them score so Brady get the ball w almost 2 minutes left. Sadly your coach didn t take the bait and did the knee bit.

I doubt any "play" was called I am pretty sure during the to BB told the D let them score so Brady get the ball w almost 2 minutes left. Sadly your coach didn t take the bait and did the knee bit.

Nice try by Billy though, hopefully it equals a fine / suspension for Wilfork & an investigation as to if the coach told him to intentionally hurt another NFL player. Then again, Goodell answer to Kraft so it's just like running piss up a flagpole.

The guy did touch Fitz after the play was blown dead, but Fitz also greatly embellished falling to the ground.

I didn't think it was Fitz either.. The replay I saw looked like he was doing it to a lineman... Couldn't tell which though. I think he gets fined for this... He should atleast $10,000 maybe $15,000... He is dirty that's for sure...

Dirty and a sore F'n loser. I hope the Bills beat them again this year.

Really? Do you know what you're talking about?! This is the same guy who took out Losman's knee intentionally a few years ago and then went on to be fined like 3 other times that same year, including for poking Brandon Jacobs in the eye (caught on film, BTW). He's toned it down the last few years, but that season alone he did enough to get a suspension and in fact went before Goodell (with his wife, no less) and didn't get suspended, but just warned, probably because he plays for the Pats*--anyone else would have been out for a while.....

please, don't remind me. :bag:

BB knows chan is too smart to leave any time on the clock so yet again your premise is completely false

really? BB would think Chan smart and not RUN the ball but take a knee?? Please your crazy if you think at least 28 other NFL teams run the ball expecting be stuffed.. So again your premise is not only silly but completly in left field

In the same idea of Pats D playing dirty, i was in the car at the beginning of the third and didn't see it, but Kelso was going apes-hit over either Mayo or Spikes diving into a pile helmet first with a ref right there, basically calling BS. He compared it to the Byrd call, saying if you want to protect players fine, but the calls have to go both ways. Murphy also chimed in about Buffalo's first half penalties and how some were questionable.

Granted it's not just the Pats, you have cheap shot artists all over, but it just seems like you see it more out of the Pats every week.

BB knows chan is too smart to leave any time on the clock so yet again your premise is completely false

??? really? the pats fan is making you look stupid. On that first play Bill without a doubt told them to try and let them score. His premise is entirely correct. Also after the first knee they obviously saw what was gonna happen and were upset BB didnt tell them to do anything dirty.

You mean the Bills coach is better then the NE coach? Wow, i thought Belichik invented football.

??? what is wrong with you? A pats fan come into the board after a loss and is actually contributing to a discussion and you say dumb crap. You make the rest of the posters here look bad.

In the same idea of Pats D playing dirty, i was in the car at the beginning of the third and didn't see it, but Kelso was going apes-hit over either Mayo or Spikes diving into a pile helmet first with a ref right there, basically calling BS. He compared it to the Byrd call, saying if you want to protect players fine, but the calls have to go both ways. Murphy also chimed in about Buffalo's first half penalties and how some were questionable.

Granted it's not just the Pats, you have cheap shot artists all over, but it just seems like you see it more out of the Pats every week.

Entirely true, i believe it was on a play where Nelson was wrapped up and on his feet with the front of his body exposed. It was a NE DB that jumped over guys on the ground and went head hunting. Should have been a penalty for sure.

I honestly didnt see that i was watching the game online so feed was well BAD at best. And BB doesnt coach head hunting my reasoning is the fact he benched Merriwether last year when he went head hunting, BB was visably angry at ther big bang clock then steaming mad!

You mean the Bills coach is better then the NE coach? Wow, i thought Belichik invented football.

No I am stating the Bills coach did something MOST other coaches wouldnt do. BB was playing the odds, and he lost that happens.