How is Aaron Williams???

#34fan

Someone said they saw him moving. I didn't. Sure hope they're right

They were stabilizing his head right before they went to a commercial and nobody realized there was even a guy down.

I did see him moving his leg(s) for a sec right before they brought the stretcher out.

They quoted Gailey as saying his injury wasn't serious on the post Game show. No link but it is still on WBEN 930.

Sweet.

I'd guess he was stunned by a particularly nasty stinger and the medical staff was just being very protective

What was the exact injury? I can't find anything online that isn't vague. I haven't heard the press conferences yet either. I am guessing it was like a back injury? any word on how he is doing?

I would like to know, also.

Was listening to the game and they said that he had full leg movement, and waved to the crowd as he was carted off so I am curious? Maybe just a bad stinger?

yeah, he waved, but he couldn't sit up. Not even sure how it happened. I saw mckelvin fall on him, but it didn't look like he hit his head or his body moved in an odd motion. I would have thought they would have given an update during the game, but I was in a bar, so there really wasn't much sound to hear if they did update it.

I almost find it a bad sign that there are no reports on it. hope he is ok. I loved it when they picked him.

It's a chest injury, and x-rays were negative. (heard the update on the radio, so no link.)

thanks!