To you "Billievers"

stevestojan

I was an outright jerk to people who thought we might win. I'm still a born pessimist, but I still can't believe what I just saw.

To those that "Billieve", I'm starting to join you. Not fully there yet, but there's something different this year.

Again, sorry for being a turd.

I was an outright jerk to people who thought we might win. I'm still a born pessimist, but I still can't believe what I just saw.

To those that "Billieve", I'm starting to join you. Not fully there yet, but there's something different this year.

My biggest hurdle was to overcome my disappointment when we hired Gailey as HC. I have never had any problem giving a new regime their fair time to right the ship before taking out past years frustration on them, but I just thought Gailey was a desperate hire.

But now I can say with the utmost sincerity, there is NO OTHER COACH I'd rather have leading this team...Chan is the MAN!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not being a pessimist, its being aBills fan the last decade...we have been fooled many times...THis team is starting to make me feel like the old days...never count us out

I apologize for my previous posts.

I'm shocked.

Go Bills.

In side conversations with some of the "pessimists" on this board, I've come to realize the reasons why some adopt this position.

It's understandable and there's no need to apologize.

But kudos to you steve. Glad you stuck it out during the live game thread and shared one of the best Bills victories in memory.

What are they gonna do to top the last 3 weeks?

Holy Smokes.

I'm shocked.

Go Bills.

Ditto.

Well coached by Gailey and staff. A W is a W. The fan base and the franchise needed this more than any other team in the NFL.

Nice guys! its amazing that some winning can pull us all together and make us feel like we are all on the same team again. It wasn't pretty but we pulled it out. GOTTA BILLIEVE!

GO BILLS!

One more from joe the six pack and all will be well.

Edited by EastRochBillsfan

I'm shocked.

Go Bills.

Forget about it I was skeptical about this to. Yea they beat KC and Oakland but I had to be convinced that they could beat a good team but to today they beat a great team and the the way the Bills did it convvinced me today that they can beat anybody in the league.