The Bills won today because....

Just Jack

How did your actions today help the Bills win today?

Once again I have not shaved. I've made small changes here and there these past three weeks, but the one constant is not shaving.

The Bills won today cuz I had my best single sales day ever at my Bills Store Stand (just inside Gate 1) . . . Today was Jersey day . . . Thanks to any 2BDers that stopped by . . . Good Karma all around!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time in my life, I decided I had to sacrifice something pre-game to end this damn patriots curse. I found an old red sox hat in my house, doused it in gas, lit it on fire, burnt the **** outta my hand, lost some of the grass in my backyard, almost lit the house on fire. All while wearing Zubaz and my jersey. I really hope the back door neighbors didn't see this go down, it was almost a disaster. But it was SO worth it.

For the first time in my life, I decided I had to sacrifice something pre-game to end this damn patriots curse. I found an old red sox hat in my house, doused it in gas, lit it on fire, burnt the **** outta my hand, lost some of the grass in my backyard, almost lit the house on fire. All while wearing Zubaz and my jersey. I really hope the back door neighbors didn't see this go down, it was almost a disaster. But it was SO worth it.

Maybe I should do that instead of goats from now on.

:lol: :lol: Seriously though, that sounds great.

the bills continue to do poorly untill i order sesame chicken. i got it early week 1 cause i was hungry. raiders game was going poorly, so wasnt hungry at all, thought lets give it a whirl at the half. so today i gave the bills the benifit of the no chinese food, well we saw the first quarter. ordered chinese part way into the 2nd and boom

WINNNNNNNERRR

I was watching with my dad again, and my gf showed up after yoga for the 4th quarter. She must be good luck.

Plus bottemless mimosas had something to do with the win. I'm pretty sure of it.

I changed my avatar to fitzmagic, and everytime I would check the bills mobile app on my phone we would get an INT

Ah c'mon buddy.

When they were down, I still believed.

Unlike some of the real losers on this board.

I don't think it's wise to doubt our team, given what they've shown. YE OLE doesn't want to continue to spot teams points, but if they can spot New England 3 TD's out of the gate and then just turn it on and roll them 34-10 the rest of the way, I'd have to say we're never out of the game.

I have a "my city smells like Cheerios", with a sort of old Sabre slug charging Bflo. logo on the back, been watching all this seasons games in it and wore it for a couple of wins last year (before I noticed the magic effect). And I do wash it I think the luck is a stain and it won't wash out.

I was bummed as i had to go to my girlfriends Dad's 80th Birthday party and had a good time despite missing it live but recorded it and stayed away from scores and didnt matter as we were on the Mississipi River with no bars on phone n only thing odd i did :flirt:was watch my 8 year old son skip some rocks in the river as i threw one walnut in :) N was back home at 6:30 watched it and Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS To All in the Bills Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by NFLBighits

made my brother get a case of Genny for the tailgate. Told him I was fairlybcertain that is what we would have been drinking In the lot in September of 80, Se we were going to end this sreak by drinking Genny again!! Made the other 5 Bills fans with us drink at least one..and I would not let the two Patriots fans with us have one.They thought it was silly before the game..but they now understand the power of a slump busting sacrifice!!