BILLS entrance song this Sunday!

EndZoneCrew

I say our Buffalo Bills come flying out of the tunnel with this blaring (starting at the 1:30 mark) and I might shart on the nearest Boston Buffon in anticipation for the epic game that will unfold. Go Bills and screw the streak......it's OUR TIME!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, please let me redeem this idea by giving you a MUCH better song by a great band with 9 arms.

would make a much better entrance theme :)

This may be the last time we get to say it this year and I think the line at 1:53 pretty much says it all. I am cautiously optimistic about this game but maybe that's because me and the lady are getting amped for the drive in to Buffalo tomorrow. I had a feeling this might be the year and I wanted to be there to see it. Just a hunch, so let's hope I'm right.

Also: The use of "Shout" is appropriate as well i guess lol

Edited by Van_phelaN1

Go Bills and screw the streak......it's OUR TIME!

In honor of your avatar EZC... when Stevie scores on Sunday, he should run over to Belichick and say "Hey Coach! We're showing your guys the 'OH' face today... OH OH OH... OHHHHFENSE"

I can hear Billy now going off like in THE BILL BELICHICK SPECIAL on NFL Network where Derek Mason is giving him the bsiness... he'd be like "**** you Johnson... just **** you... ****!"

I say our Buffalo Bills come flying out of the tunnel with this blaring (starting at the 1:30 mark) and I might shart on the nearest Boston Buffon in anticipation for the epic game that will unfold. Go Bills and screw the streak......it's OUR TIME!

I didn't travel over the Appalachians cross the Mason Dixon swim across countless rivers and lakes not to kill me some Nazi's! Boys you can kill any Cheatriot, I got dibs on General Belichick!

youtube.com/watch?v=t9d29x5lOy8&feature=player_detailpage#t=89s

Do they play this when you walk into the gay disco?

Do they play this when you walk into the gay disco?

EZC has been a solid poster here for a long time, and I think I can say with confidence that he would not know the answer to that question......his boyfriend might though.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9d29x5lOy8&feature=player_detailpage#t=89s

Personally I like "Seek and Destroy" from Metallica!

Edited by Harveyj001

My preference for this has always been "My Town" by the Michael Stanley Band. It sort of belongs to the Cleveland sports franchises but the emotion fits Buffalo just as well and the song rocks. "This town, is my town--allright! Love or hate it-it don't matter, cuz' I'm gonna stand and fight!" An ideal song to send the Bills out to kick us some Boston Belichicks' Butt.