After we beat the Patriots on Sunday

Lv-Bills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills might be their NFL story in that weeks issue, but I doubt the cover.

MLB playoffs will be starting next week, so the cover will probably be about that. not many people outside of Buffalo really care about them beating the Patriots.

Although I can agree that they may put baseball on there, it's absolutely false about many people outside of Buffalo caring about us beating the Pats.

I live in VA where it's a melting pot of fans from all over the country. I've been getting calls all week at work about the Bills-Raiders game and they hope we beat the Pats this week. I walk into a store with Bills stuff on this week, and I'm getting thumbs up and man that game last week was great. I hope you guys beat the Pats. The bar where my mom watches the game in Virginia Beach had almost all of the patrons surrounding her and touching her Fitz jersey last week as the Bills came back to win. For the first time in 3 years of going there, all of the patrons voted that the Bills - Pats game will be on that TV this week for her. They all are pulling for the underdog for the most part.

I listen to Sirius NFL radio this week, and I heard Colts and Steelers fans calling in and saying they hope the Bills whip the Pats before they made their comments.

The Bills are seriously on the NFL stage this week.....BIG TIME. This is a chance for them to really hit it big. Let's just hope they can get it done. They are getting all kinds of love from ALL media and fans all around the league. Everyone knows about this game. Not many people still believe in the Bills, but if this game is a dogfight at all, all NFL eyes will be on this game.

Speaking of a causal fan, I honestly haven't heard anyone here even mention anything about baseball in about 4 months.

GO BILLS.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Teaching down here in Baltimore, even the usually harsh Ravens fans are rooting for us. Ive got my jersey on with pride again, instead of hoping no one asks me about it.

As for the picture....the look on Marsha's face will be worth 1,000 words for me.

Edited by moatsandhoes

Fans rushing the field and jumping on goal posts. Is also a likely cover photo.

Seriously if the Bills win, people are going to go Berserk. It may even get embarrassing, like "its Week3 and they're tearing down goal posts?"

I can guarantee you, there will never be fans tearing down the goal posts again. If somehow a big enough group got on the field, they'd teargas you before you got to the goal posts, although I doubt that a large group could ever get on the field again.

I can guarantee you, there will never be fans tearing down the goal posts again. If somehow a big enough group got on the field, they'd teargas you before you got to the goal posts, although I doubt that a large group could ever get on the field again.

We shall see.

I suspect the fans will rush the field but the goons will box out the goal posts, Once they get Marsha to the tunnel.

I doubt they use tear gas.

My Directv broadcast cuts out as soon as the game goes final so I won't get to see it.

The cover could be SJ13 running around with the fans on the field. Headline is "Overdue Bills"

Edited by Why So Serious?

If we rush the field, or the team acts like it won the Superbowl, I'll be disappointed in the team and the fans. Yes, we want to beat the Pats badly... but it's a week three game. Act like you've won a game before, prepare for the next week and move on. Celebrate after the season is over and we're hoisting a trophy above our heads.