Over on the Patriots Message Board...

saundena

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to the senator :worthy: i dont know how to link :censored: i am just a faithful 3rd generation BILLS fan from buffalo living in enemy territory F-BOMB

ALL F'ING DAY

Served a 6-year sentence there myself, friend - had Pats* season tickets at *Schaefer/Sullivan *Stadium back in the mid '80s, just before the Bills got good.

NE* sports fans* are insufferable!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

I just watched the Bills/Raiders game on NFL replay.

The Bills will lose to the Pats.

The only hope is that if NE has a very bad day with turning the ball over.

Hoping for a win ofc, but honestly am not expecting a good showing at all, especially on D. I see Brady raping the Bills D with screen passes and Woodhead runs all day...

This could be the first bad loss for the Bills this year, bringing everyone back down to reality, and the national media saying "told you so, Bills are pretenders"

I have this game pegged as a loss as well, but not, as you say, a bad loss. The Raiders match up vs Buffalo was just a bad match up for the Bills D Line to begin with. The Raiders O Line will end up being one of the top rated lines this year. Add in that Darren McFadden and Bush are both 225+, and that is just tough to deal with by any team.

I actually feel pretty good that our D Line is going to have a better game vs. the Pat's O Line this week. I am on the fence as to which game will be a better gauge for how good / bad the Bills are right now - our game vs the Pat's or the Raiders at home vs. the Jets. I actually feel the Raiders are going to beat the Jets.

I really would like to know what is slowing down Merriman. Is he still hurt from the play early in the KC game where he banged his shoulder? Is his body still getting re-acclimated to the pounding on Sunday's? Is he still mentally not over the hurdle of the injuries he has had the last few years? Is it a combination of each? If we could get a 75% Merriman, that would be a big.

I am still holding firm at my pre-season prediction - 9 - 7.

I have this game pegged as a loss as well, but not, as you say, a bad loss. The Raiders match up vs Buffalo was just a bad match up for the Bills D Line to begin with. The Raiders O Line will end up being one of the top rated lines this year. Add in that Darren McFadden and Bush are both 225+, and that is just tough to deal with by any team.

I actually feel pretty good that our D Line is going to have a better game vs. the Pat's O Line this week. I am on the fence as to which game will be a better gauge for how good / bad the Bills are right now - our game vs the Pat's or the Raiders at home vs. the Jets. I actually feel the Raiders are going to beat the Jets.

I really would like to know what is slowing down Merriman. Is he still hurt from the play early in the KC game where he banged his shoulder? Is his body still getting re-acclimated to the pounding on Sunday's? Is he still mentally not over the hurdle of the injuries he has had the last few years? Is it a combination of each? If we could get a 75% Merriman, that would be a big.

I am still holding firm at my pre-season prediction - 9 - 7.

With all the focus put on the defense this year you would expect them to be better. I hope to see a better defense. Again our DB's are just terrible. If the front line doesnt get to brady our db's won't defend a dam thing like they haven't this season yet.

Except they are thinking the K-Gun was named after Kelly, but it's actually named after Keith McKeller.

I love that fact and I love when that comes up.

In world history with respect to misunderstandings it ranks right up there with the Immaculate Conception.

...welllll, they're not side by side. :blush:

Edited by dollars 2 donuts