Brady is classless; Jerk; etc. etc

I hate to say it, but Brady plays like he was passed up by every team in the NFL Draft. He does his best to make the other 31 teams in the league regret passing him up. Most of the greats play that way. They play with a chip on their shoulder. Now if you will pardon me, I must go and puke. :sick:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you Clippers. Brady walks around the field like he owns the place, but he's the classic little guy chirping while the big, scary army stands behind him.

I've said it once, I've said 1,000 times since, without that line in front of him, he's a worthless, ineffective garbage quarterback.

Unless you literally mean no lineman on the field, I'd have to disagree. He has a good line but he helps them look better too... often. Most of these mythical "terrible games" are merely average stats against great defensive performances.

I hate to say it, but Brady plays like he was passed up by every team in the NFL Draft. He does his best to make the other 31 teams in the league regret passing him up. Most of the greats play that way. They play with a chip on their shoulder. Now if you will pardon me, I must go and puke. :sick:

Agreed. On all fronts. Especially the last.

Want proof Brady is an arsehole? Go back and read the Esquire interview with him from 3-4 years ago in which he talks about enjoying running up the score, including on the Bills. Just once I' d love to see the tables turned and see us beat them by 40 (ok, maybe more than once)....

It bit them in the ass when they were running up the score on the Texans in the last game of the 2009 season and when the Pats* had a comfortable lead (In a game that meant nothing to them they were already in the playoffs and there was no seeding implications they were already the 3rd seed win or lose) they were running up the score and Wes Welker tore his ACL. They got blown the !@#$ out by the Ravens the next week because they doubled Moss all day and blitzed Brady.

Thing about Brady is that he comes off as a giant phony. He and his coach would rather run up the score and risk injury to their own players (And to Brady himself) for no reason then they want to make a statement. I hope and I mean this that Dareus hits Brady so hard his spleen bursts ala Chris Simms (I hope he is OK of course I don't want the guy to die) and Brady is never the same again.

I'm with you Clippers. Brady walks around the field like he owns the place, but he's the classic little guy chirping while the big, scary army stands behind him.

I've said it once, I've said 1,000 times since, without that line in front of him, he's a worthless, ineffective garbage quarterback.

hahahahahahahaha that was hilarious!

Oh wait you were serious, :lol:

Don't be such a jealous hater.

I'm all for rooting for the Bills and against our divisional rivals, but this just makes you look foolish.

I hope Brady has a terrible game and the Bills sack him many times and everything else, but to try to pretend that Brady isn't an all time great only serves to discredit yourself.

This isn't little league where all the mom's have to protect their darlings from getting their feelings hurt. If teams don't like the score being run up on them there is a simple solution - play better.

Wrong! The classy thing to do is pull your starters (like the Bills did last week). If the Bills wanted to put 50 on the Chiefs last week, they could have. But no, they put their entire second string in. The Patriots* refused to do that. It is not classy to be up by 40 points and still having Brady throwing deep for Moss to make it 47.

It bit them in the ass when they were running up the score on the Texans in the last game of the 2009 season and when the Pats* had a comfortable lead

Wow, you might want to have your facts straight, since you are WAY off. "Running up the score" and "comfortable lead"? That injury happened in the first quarter, with no contact, when the Texans where up 7-0, on the Patriot's first drive, and on Welker's first catch.

The fact that those guys were playing is something that can be argued, but Belicheck almost always plays his guys, the chances of an injury are relatively small, they did just play 15 other games without a serious one.

That team just wasn't that good, BB wasn't happy with it, and was still trying to get the team to improve on the way to the playoffs. They ended up losing that game by the way.

SSDD

He's a competitor, I would do the same if I wanted to win a game that badly. I think Brady is a hell of a guy and when he stood up for Ocho Cinco and basically told Bruschi and Harrison to F**k off, he went up a few pegs in my book. That said, I hate him with a passion on the field. What kind of Bills fan wouldn't? He's owned us the last decade. But to say he's classless , a jerk, etc. etc. is dead wrong.

** And Sanchez is a douche. GQ magazine? C'mon.

So, being a good sportsman & competitor makes you a classy guy!? Leets not forget the leadership qualities, a la "the Ochocinco incident." That's a guy doing right by his teammates and I'm not sure that exactly euates to classy either. OK, Brady is a great QB and great team leader, why do you think they all love him aand the *Pats are as good as they are? But, to call this guy classy is a giant overstatement! I'll leave you to the rest of the replies on this post to provide clear and convincing evidence that he is, in fact, a no class havn' deuuuuuusche!

Just for the record, I hate the Patriots so therefor I hate Tom Terrific. Guilty by association. If he was a Bill I'd have 4 of his jerseys. Come to think of it, I hate all of beantown's teams.

Hate the Pats.

HATE the Bruins.

Hate the Sox.

Hate the NBA so technically I hate the Celts.

I even hate their marathon cuz I hate running.

I like Harvard though! LOL-

Want proof Brady is an arsehole? Go back and read the Esquire interview with him from 3-4 years ago in which he talks about enjoying running up the score, including on the Bills. Just once I' d love to see the tables turned and see us beat them by 40 (ok, maybe more than once)....

If a team doesn't want the score run up on them, then they should play some defense. This isn't high school; it's the pros. Brady is the best QB in the league and one of the best ever. Get over it.

If a team doesn't want the score run up on them, then they should play some defense. This isn't high school; it's the pros. Brady is the best QB in the league and one of the best ever. Get over it.

God knows we've seen plenty of miraculous come backs over the years too.

hahahahahahahaha that was hilarious!

Oh wait you were serious, :lol:

Don't be such a jealous hater.

I'm all for rooting for the Bills and against our divisional rivals, but this just makes you look foolish.

I hope Brady has a terrible game and the Bills sack him many times and everything else, but to try to pretend that Brady isn't an all time great only serves to discredit yourself.

I love how, in a vacuum, nobody can call out Brady for the cocky, unsportsmanlike sham of a quarterback he is, yet in EVERY one of the "how to beat the Patriots" threads, the prevailing wisdom is "pressure Brady."

You'd think for the greatest lantern-jawed pretty boy to ever hold a pigskin, he'd be able to complete a pass or two with a hand in his face.

And another thing, turn off the ESPN, put down the Kool-Aid and try and be objective for a second -OR- get the hell off my back about blindly hating a division quaterback who's 15-0 since 2003 against our beloved Bills. Were you dopes lined up to kiss Marino's feet back in the day? I think not.

I hate Tom Brady and I've witnessed enough Bush League behavior from him that I can make whatever baseless claim I want to about his ability. It's called being a Bills fan.

Give it a try some time.

:thumbsup:

I saw that clip and I was embarrassed for him. That was pretty lame. You could smell the awkwardness by watching the people around him. I hope he was just wasted.

Man, I wish we had Dallas' mega screen to play that clip during the game.

Brady in the Boston Globe today "I don't drink" - I don't think he drinks at all.

Not to defend Brady, even though the only fault I really find with him is that he has been pretty darn good in his career against us, and everyone for that matter, but...

doesn't it seem like there are an awful lot of "injuries" when the other team gets rolling. It's kind of a hard thing to prove, whether the person has a cramp or not. I don't blame these offenses for getting upset when someone almost always goes down at an inopportune time. Doesn't seem to matter if it's pro or college, the number of injuries against a fast paced offense seems higher, especially the injuries that spend one play on the sideline and comes right back in.

Much like this from last night...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/20/ref-was-powerless-on-giants-fake-injuries-but-nfl-is-not/

Edited by cowtippur