Who wont be on the team next year

jkhmlf

I know we just one a huge game but watching the secondary get torched got me thiking who wont be on this team next year. Roscoe Parrish i think will be gone, especially if he ends up on injured reserve. You have to think terrence mcgee will be cut. A couple more games like this and good ole Mckelvin as well. It would be nice to work on more depth but right now i think we still need more defensive players.

I cant see shawn merriman and andra davis making this team if their impact is subpar as well.

I know we just one a huge game but watching the secondary get torched got me thiking who wont be on this team next year. Roscoe Parrish i think will be gone, especially if he ends up on injured reserve. You have to think terrence mcgee will be cut. A couple more games like this and good ole Mckelvin as well. It would be nice to work on more depth but right now i think we still need more defensive players.

I cant see shawn merriman and andra davis making this team if their impact is subpar as well.

I probably won't be on the team next year.

Wow!! Just....Wow!

Yeah, we're only 2-0.

Fire 'em all.

Why would you even bring this up?

Every guy you named is a big part of this team BTW.

Wow!! Just....Wow!

Yeah, we're only 2-0.

Fire 'em all.

OK...Here..I will get it over with it....Ralph is Cheap!

Who won't be on the team next year?

ANDREW LUCK

Looks like the Colts, Seahawks, Dolphins and the Vikings are in the thick of Andrew Luck Race.