Steve Johnson Roscoe Parrish injuries

JPicc2114

why you gotta troll when its already been established and confirmed as just cramps?

Excuse me, but I'm not "trolling." I'm not sure that it's out of the realm of possibility that it's a groin injury since a) it had been bothering him all week and b) during the game you could see him grabbing that area. If it's confirmed please provide a source confirming that. Thanks.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered at times today why not Smith at WR? He has played it, even this preseason, but I don't recall seeing him at all in the second half (except for catching kick-offs 10 yards deep in the end zone). But I thought he would be an extra weapon as a receiver, it may be time to unleash him there.

I have no idea why the Bills would try to re-sign Roscoe a this point. Has he ever played a full 16 game season?

By the way, the Ruvell Martin experiment needs to end.

You got it right. The Bills should be auditioning WR's every opportunty. Perhaps they are in a position to start talks with some noted free agents out there.

Plenty of sources confirmed it was just cramps? And they got this from someone other than Gailey, friend?

And of course, go Bills!

Yes, Freddie Jackson mentioned it in his pc, it was already being reported during the game, etc.

None of those came from Chan's mouth first. As a matter of fact, I dont think Chan even mentioned it in his postgame.

I dont doubt that his groin injury was nagging him at that point in the game, but he played it out. Seemed like the bigger issue was the cramping. Rest up this week and get ready for Sunday. :thumbsup:

Excuse me, but I'm not "trolling." I'm not sure that it's out of the realm of possibility that it's a groin injury since a) it had been bothering him all week and b) during the game you could see him grabbing that area. If it's confirmed please provide a source confirming that. Thanks.

No that was one of his rap moves.

What about Brad Smith playing more receiver?? Sign Donnie Avery?

What is Brad Smith doing? He is never thrown to. He runs like 3 plays per game as a wildcat running back. I don't see how this is better than having another real wide receiver on the roster and using Jackson as the wildcat back.