Chris McAlister claims he is already broke

syhuang

Maybe he just doesn't want to pay child support to his ex-wife by claiming that, but...

Former Ravens DB Chris McAlister claims he is already broke

In the docs, Chris -- a 1st round NFL draft pick in 1999 who played in the league for 10 years -- states, "I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income."

He adds, "I live in my parent's home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so."

two possible conclusions:

1. He actually blew all of that money. Which is totally possible.

2. He is living in his parents home, that HE bought them. And his parents are providing him income, from the pile of cash HE moved into their account.

Either way, this guy sucks.

two possible conclusions:

1. He actually blew all of that money. Which is totally possible.

2. He is living in his parents home, that HE bought them. And his parents are providing him income, from the pile of cash HE moved into their account.

Either way, this guy sucks.

I think it is a bit from both columns... but your conclusion is indisputable.

Maybe he just doesn't want to pay child support to his ex-wife by claiming that, but...

Former Ravens DB Chris McAlister claims he is already broke

In the docs, Chris -- a 1st round NFL draft pick in 1999 who played in the league for 10 years -- states, "I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income."

He adds, "I live in my parent's home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so."

Time put the college education to work in the field of your degree.

Do you mean drug dealing or fathering as many bastards in as short a time as possible?

People may question his fathering of so many children, but think about it, it may be a great long term investment by him. Henry was a pretty god RB in the NFL. By having so many children, he is increasing his odds of fathering atleast one that will enter the NFL in a future where they will probably be making salaries 5x more then today. If just one makes it, he will have atleast someone to support him. If they all do, he is the father of an NFL franchise worth of players and never has to work ever again!

People may question his fathering of so many children, but think about it, it may be a great long term investment by him. Henry was a pretty god RB in the NFL. By having so many children, he is increasing his odds of fathering atleast one that will enter the NFL in a future where they will probably be making salaries 5x more then today. If just one makes it, he will have atleast someone to support him. If they all do, he is the father of an NFL franchise worth of players and never has to work ever again!

That is twisted...hilarious, but twisted.

Ah, but that strategy falls apart if you are such a terrible father that your son wants nothing to do with you... Ask Karl Malone. :lol: