• Fitzgibbons
    • Grizpatrick
    • The Amish Rifle
    • The Crimson Rifle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choices - I like Fitzmagic a lot but don't think it'll catch-on beyond BuffTown; also like Fitzgibbons - makes me think of ZZ Top - but also won't stick. All the nicknames that play on the media's ignorance of the guy's real name are amusing to only us Bills fans, I think.

In the end, gotta go with 'The Amish Rifle' - for me, it invokes thoughts of a certain likeable, foul-mouthed Polish kid that used to chuck the ball from Lackawanna all the way to the Peace Bridge...Na Zdrowie!!!! :beer:

Edited by The Senator

Tough choices - I like Fitzmagic a lot but don't think it'll catch-on beyond BuffTown; also like Fitzgibbons - makes me think of ZZ Top - but also won't stick. All the nicknames that play on the media's ignorance of the guy's real name are amusing to only us Bills fans, I think.

In the end, gotta go with 'The Amish Rifle' - for me, it invokes thoughts of a certain likeable, foul-mouthed Polish kid that used to chuck the ball from Lackawanna all the way to the Peace Bridge...Na Zdrowie!!!! :beer:

I suppose it's just my warped brain but "Fitzgibbons" reminds me of Edward Gibbons who wrote the classic "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" which in turn makes me think of "The Decline and Fall of the Bills Empire" and all the misery we suffered since the SB years.

So I don't like "Fitzgibbons."