Scarlett Johansson

\GoBillsInDallas/

If it is the case that the photos were obtained through a "hack" then the action is clearly illegal.

However,it is simply shortsighted for any celebrity to think that having such photos on a mobile device is in any way secure. She could have simply dropped the phone in a cab or inadvertently left it on a table in a public place. Granted the person who finds it should have the common courtesy to keep the photos secured and private (not to mention returning the phone)but this can't be assured.

you say that like its a bad thing...personally I am all for more nakedness from hot chicks...the more the better....

I think Scarlett Johansson is beautiful, but, at this point, is this even newsworthy? I feel like we have seem pretty much everybody who is anybody, naked, at this point...

Here is a link that has the pics, obviously NSFW...

http://www.celebutopia.net/2011/09/scarlett-johansson-gets-naked-take-a-good-look/

Completely meh, just like Scarlett

I actually agree. I don't see what the big deal is with her.....And, now I really don't see what it is, because I thought she had an unbelievable rack This being the best example of that

But, I've seen others comment today the same thing I thought, looks nice in the pic, but not as good as it seemed it would.

PS I saw the uncensored pics. Not the ones linked by the good Dr.

I guess I just like her, because she reminds me a lot of a girl I was smitten with for a long time...kind of earthy, wholesome...sexy...I certainly find her more attractive than other flavor of the day types, like the "beautiful" but generically dull Megan Fox, or someone like that...

I actually agree. I don't see what the big deal is with her.....And, now I really don't see what it is, because I thought she had an unbelievable rack This being the best example of that

But, I've seen others comment today the same thing I thought, looks nice in the pic, but not as good as it seemed it would.

PS I saw the uncensored pics. Not the ones linked by the good Dr.

Those are uncensored if you click on them :thumbsup:

Buftex - believe me, I'm not one of these internet guys going around saying this one's ugly or that one's ugly, etc. She'd make my jaw drop if I saw her in person, I am quite sure.....It's just that she seems like she might be #1 these days, and I don't see why, but I really don't know her personality, either.

My favs these days are Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Bell - although I think she's smoking hot, it's her personality that I love, and Mila Kunis - who is about as funny as Kristen, but also has the greatest eyes and exotic looks that I love.

I refuse to look at them. Part of the allure would disappear for me, I think.

This is different, because it was hacked, but I don't think many actresses get what you're saying. It used to be almost a career killer when they got naked. Now, they all get naked but once you've seen, the allure is gone.....I really believe that if Jennifer Love Hewitt had shown us her Hew-itts long ago, she'd be totally off the radar by now. She get the mystery thing.

People can say "meh" but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

That's not saying much though. If I were at a bar and she came up and was all "Hey, you want to go out back and screw behind the dumpster?", then you bet Im out back. But Im not buying her any drinks or trying real hard.

That's not saying much though. If I were at a bar and she came up and was all "Hey, you want to go out back and screw behind the dumpster?", then you bet Im out back. But Im not buying her any drinks or trying real hard.

Okey Dokey Liberachi.

I remember thinking she was smokin' hot in Lost in Translation, so I looked up pics from that movie and she was.........Maybe it's just the hair or something, and I know she is beautiful, but just not like she was in that movie.