Rock the Ralph

SUNTANBILLSFAN

Hoping to hear the Ralph Rocking on Sunday! I live in Kissimmee Fl but raised in Buffalo. We need to show this team We Billieve in them. About time to rid ourselves of decades of fustration and no better way then to make it miserable on Oakland!

And fergoshsakes, Peeps, if they start out slow, just Rock ON! Ain't over 'til it's over. Give the boys a chance to turn it around and make a game of it.

I hope I never hear Bills fans booing their team in the 1st Q of the home opener the way Arrowhead did.

Bump this shizzle.

If anyone thinks that a crowd can offer even the slightest advantage, then there is no excuse not to be loud as hell on Sunday. Let s give the hometown team as much reason to believe in us as we believe in them.

GO BILLS!

And fergoshsakes, Peeps, if they start out slow, just Rock ON! Ain't over 'til it's over. Give the boys a chance to turn it around and make a game of it.

I hope I never hear Bills fans booing their team in the 1st Q of the home opener the way Arrowhead did.

AMEN!

I wish I could be there!

GO BILLS!!!

Hoping to hear the Ralph Rocking on Sunday! I live in Kissimmee Fl but raised in Buffalo. We need to show this team We Billieve in them. About time to rid ourselves of decades of fustration and no better way then to make it miserable on Oakland!

I will be screaming from my living room lol