Sarah Palin allegedly had a one night stand with former NBA player

Wyclef Jean is on Team Palin these days.

“I have to tell you this: I am a huge fan of Sarah Palin,” the hip hop star said earlier this week, according to Women’s Wear Daily.

Why is the former Fugee so fond of the former gov?

“Cause she’s rad. She’s shrewd. She’s cool," he said. "Because at the end of the day, I’m for the people, because this is the United States of America...this is what America’s really about. Anyone should have the right to say, ‘Look I can do the job and this is what qualifies me to do the job.’….Now my wife probably will debate and disagree with me.”

Jean, who unsuccessfully ran for president of Haiti last year, clearly likes Palin a lot, but he’s still not sure that she’ll end up in the White House.

“I’m not saying she could be the next president, you know, but there’s something about her,” he said. “Heavy debates in my house. Whenever I say Sarah Palin, people think I’m crazy, but I like her, I do. I can like whoever. This is America, right?”

:lol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm now thinking her intellect is on par with the former fugee, wyclef jean.

And yet probably not stupid enough to think that spending taxpayer money on public school ventilation systems next summer will somehow reduce unemployment today.

But hey, stupid is as stupid does, right?

And yet probably not stupid enough to think that spending taxpayer money on public school ventilation systems next summer will somehow reduce unemployment today.

But hey, stupid is as stupid does, right?

You know, you've got that all wrong. The point isn't to repair schools and increase employment today. The point is to NOT do so today, then tomorrow on the campaign trail blame the fat-cat hedge fund managers, CEOs, and private jet owners for pocketing the money and submarining your brilliant plan because they don't care about the American worker or their children.

Stupid, my ass. It's !@#$ing brilliant. Or at least smarter than Kerry's "I have a plan" strategy.

My link

With former NBAer Glen Rice :blink:

Apparently this happened just 9 months before her marriage to her husband, whom she also cheated on with his business partner later on in their lives.

And, according to the new biography, she has done cocaine in the past.

This was all written by a guy who moved to house next door to her.

Couldn't care less if any of it were true

I think she deserves a wait and see attitude just like Michelle Obama does. As far as comparing my attitude toward Sarah Palin vs. Glenn Rice you're an **** for even starting to go there.

You went there, **** head.

As far as the "wait and see attitude", wtf are you talking about? Wait and see what? See if somebody can go in the hot tub time machine and bring back pics of the abstinent one getting on with a star college baller? How long should we wait? Glen Rice has every bit as much credibility as Sarah Palin, in my book...

Edited by Buftex

You went there, **** head.

As far as the "wait and see attitude", wtf are you talking about? Wait and see what? See if somebody can go in the hot tub time machine and bring back pics of the abstinent one getting on with a star college baller? How long should we wait? Glen Rice has every bit as much credibility as Sarah Palin, in my book...

You stated that I "obviously see Sarah Palin as more of a human being than Glenn Rice". Both you and I know that you were trying to paint me as a racist.

As far as a "wait and see" attitude I think it only fair to actually see the evidence before denigrating a person. Works for Sarah Palin just like it should work for Michelle Obama. Meanwhile because you are a low life and a partisan hack you're ready to throw Sarah Palin to the wolves because of an article in the National Inquirer that says a book is coming out that is going to make certain claims against Sarah Palin. Your only evidence is a report that when asked Glenn Rice claimed that he had a one night stand with her. I guess when you get your news from the grocery check out counter you would feel comfortable with that.

If I had a dollar for everytime you post this sentiment, or some variation...sometimes, the question is answered by the silence.

Good night Napolian. ;)

That wasn't directed at you. I do find that it is a trait of you lefties to avoid being specific and only wanting to talk in platitudes and generalities. It's pretty hard to lose a debate if you really never say anything, isn't it?

Fixed to a much more important question.

That's not the important question, as the media loves covering her and she thrives on the attention. It's a perfect two-way street.

The other question, OTOH

Can somebody please explain to me why the talking heads are bringing up Palin's alleged daliance with Rice when she wasn't married so much more than her alleged affair after she got married?

Because she's a conservative. The media will attack any one who is. They make them out as either stupid or a kooky extremist. Standard leftist playbook stuff. She is the one that believes in the Constitution and she is made out to be the wack job. She would make a better prez than anyone from the Democratic party and probably %80 of the Republicans.

Can somebody please explain to me why the talking heads are bringing up Palin's alleged daliance with Rice when she wasn't married so much more than her alleged affair after she got married?

I will admit that other than seeing the author being interviewed on tv with only close captioning I haven't heard any other comments from the media. I would bet they are having a field day though. I would venture to say that since they (the media) think that all republicans are racists that they can do her image alot of damage with her base by stressing that she fooled around with a black guy. This whole crap is just wrong. These idiots should think about how they would feel if this was someone close to them.

Or, it could have something to do with that Palin has been preaching "abstinence" yet, alledgedly, didn't practice it herself, and her message clearly didn't get through to her kids...is that hard to understand?

Edited by Buftex

That wasn't directed at you. I do find that it is a trait of you lefties to avoid being specific and only wanting to talk in platitudes and generalities. It's pretty hard to lose a debate if you really never say anything, isn't it?

And I fidn a trait of some of you righties (you and a few others) to say that you "proved something" or scored some point, simply because you said it. You often miss the point, or don't like the answer you get, so you don't recognize it as an answer...food for thought :rolleyes:

Because she's a conservative. The media will attack any one who is. They make them out as either stupid or a kooky extremist. Standard leftist playbook stuff. She is the one that believes in the Constitution and she is made out to be the wack job. She would make a better prez than anyone from the Democratic party and probably %80 of the Republicans.

But not a better prez that Allen West, right? Right?

Not sure about the talking heads but it sure is bound to piss off women sportscasters and sports reporters. At the time, Palin was a sports reporter covering the basketball tournament that Rice was playing in. I guess she was trying for some "in-depth" coverage.