Sarah Palin allegedly had a one night stand with former NBA player

So, what level of burden of proof would I need to post about someone very close to you and their proclivity for servicing male horses? Food for thought? Your OP was very Pat Moranic.

I posted a link to a story from a credible news source and surmised the contents of the story in my post. That doesn't constitute slander.

Also note that I use the words "allegedly" and quoted a lot of my post from the person who wrote the biography. At no point did I formulate these accusations and took credit for them as my own.

I think you have a skewed representation of what "slander" is and I think you would be better off just being the life of the party. <_<

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what level of burden of proof would I need to post about someone very close to you and their proclivity for servicing male horses? Food for thought? Your OP was very Pat Moranic.

And you think I have issues? :rolleyes:

Are you close to Sarah Palin? You obviously see her as more of a human being, than you do Glen Rice...

Edited by Buftex

And you think I have issues? :rolleyes:

Are you close to Sarah Palin? You obviously see her as more of a human being, than you do Glen Rice...

I think she deserves a wait and see attitude just like Michelle Obama does. As far as comparing my attitude toward Sarah Palin vs. Glenn Rice you're an **** for even starting to go there.

I posted a link to a story from a credible news source and surmised the contents of the story in my post. That doesn't constitute slander.

Also note that I use the words "allegedly" and quoted a lot of my post from the person who wrote the biography. At no point did I formulate these accusations and took credit for them as my own.

I think you have a skewed representation of what "slander" is and I think you would be better off just being the life of the party. <_<

The National Enquirer is your credible news source? You admitted that you surmised the story. What more do I need to say? Party on!

Lefts infatuation with this women is remarkable. They will stop at nothing to get at her. Recruited the general public to join the fun to try to find dirt on her by raiding her email account. Now this childish smut. I guess they really must be afraid of her for them to be so relentless.

Lefts infatuation with this women is remarkable. They will stop at nothing to get at her. Recruited the general public to join the fun to try to find dirt on her by raiding her email account. Now this childish smut. I guess they really must be afraid of her for them to be so relentless.

she's an irresistible target. you just know there's less than meets the eye and more than meets the eye all at the same time. she's like W with less intellect (and that's saying a lot) but more street moxie. and she's such a great (awful) caricature of the religious right. we just can't help it. like flies to dogs$%t.

Distractions from Obamas dismal failures and continued floundering.

she's an irresistible target. you just know there's less than meets the eye and more than meets the eye all at the same time. she's like W with less intellect (and that's saying a lot) but more street moxie. and she's such a great (awful) caricature of the religious right. we just can't help it. like flies to dogs$%t.

So, you think she's closer to John Kerry in intellect than George W. Bush?

I'm not much of a Sarah Palin fan, but you really have to appreciate the way she plays the left. My favorite was her bus tour where she didn't tell the media where she was going, so they forced themselves to follow her random roadtrip, which led to a ton of bitching from the media. "Why won't this person who's not running for office tell us where she's going???" :lol:

Careful. 3rdnlong declares himself the "winner" when you don't answer his idiotic questions.

By all means, answer his so-important question, "So, you think she's closer to John Kerry in intellect than George W. Bush?"

"Peace" had the same gripe. He didn't understand where I was coming from though. I don't know why I'm bothering you with this since you don't have a dog in this little dust-up.