Easley to IR

Casey D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta wonder, points to his chest, coach blames him for it, tweets that he has minor condition, Martin allready posted on his Facebook that he was resigned yesterday, Gailey looked almost ashamed when asked about him during the monday presser...

Gotta wonder, points to his chest, coach blames him for it, tweets that he has minor condition, Martin allready posted on his Facebook that he was resigned yesterday, Gailey looked almost ashamed when asked about him during the monday presser...

Overdorf probably put him on IR and signed Martin without consulting Gailey.

Tom and I both graduated from Mizzou, the Harvard of central of Missourri, with honors I might add. Where, may I ask, did you study, Glory Hole?

Hey...easy on me! I really liked what the two of you said...honest! My fave non-football related posts of the day!

Edited by Glory Bound

The only thing we have is he pointed to his chest in practice and walked off. I'm quite puzzled what kind of chest illness he has that gailey finds too embarrassing to discuss.

A staph infection can make its way to the heart very easily.

By the way...you ever figure out how to watch the late game last night? :w00t:

We know it wasn't substance abuse as that violates league policy and it's made public, we can assume it's not something inherited like asthma which is not something gailey would shy away from discussing, which most likely leaves something embaressinf he brought on himself.

If only the national sports media paid attention to the bills we'd know by now!

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack