Bills bringing back Ruvell Martin?

FluffHead

Ruvell Martin's facebook says he is coming back to the Bills. I hope this doesn't mean Easley's illness is very serious.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ruvell-Martin/138693622831494

"I'm going back to Buffalo! It's crazy how it's so up and down but welcome to the other side of the NFL. They don't talk about this stuff on tv cause honestly not too many people care, lol. I know you guys do tho, so hopefully I'll make this stay longer than my last one. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for the support."

It's impossible to believe that they would IR a CB (McGee) and then replace his roster spot with a WR when we only went into the season with five Cbs and two of them are rookies, including an undersized 7th rounder who was hurt and missed a lot of training camp. I'm think they may release or IR a LB because Bryan Scott is also playing an LB position in the nickel and dime packages, or perhaps Martin the TE, or perhaps Heard, as long as Troup will be back. If I had to guess, maybe they IR Moats so they don't lose him or have to release White.

Couple of key drops by Donald Jones, I think, coupled with whatever the heck is wrong with Easley that's causing him to miss games and practices. (JMO).

Anyway, happy to see Martin back. I thought he'd end up our #2 WR and was surprised he got cut the way he did - especially after that nice feature in the Buffalo Snooze.

Couple of key drops by Donald Jones, I think, coupled with whatever the heck is wrong with Easley that's causing him to miss games and practices. (JMO).

Anyway, happy to see Martin back. I thought he'd end up our #2 WR and was surprised he got cut the way he did - especially after that nice feature in the Buffalo Snooze.

What drops by Jones.. Fitz threw a bad couple of passes to him, and then tried to feed him on some well covered timing routes where the ball wasn't put in a good place for Jones to make a play.. They tried to get the ball to Jones but overall when the ball was there he caught it.

Ruvell Martin's facebook says he is coming back to the Bills. I hope this doesn't mean Easley's illness is very serious.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ruvell-Martin/138693622831494

"I'm going back to Buffalo! It's crazy how it's so up and down but welcome to the other side of the NFL. They don't talk about this stuff on tv cause honestly not too many people care, lol. I know you guys do tho, so hopefully I'll make this stay longer than my last one. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for the support."

Mr Martin,

I have an apartment in Orchard Park that you can sub-let from me...please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks- Joe Klopfenstein