The "I Told You So" crowd

LabattBlue

I put this in the shout box last night, but I thought I would post it in a thread...

Can the "I TOLD YOU SO" crowd wait until at least the 8 game mark before proclaiming that they were right and everybody else was wrong. I feel like I am in 3rd grade again..."na na na na na na...I'm right and you're wrong :nana: ".

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I put this in the shout box last night, but I thought I would post it in a thread...

Can the "I TOLD YOU SO" crowd wait until at least the 8 game mark before proclaiming that they were right and everybody else was wrong. I feel like I am in 3rd grade again..."na na na na na na...I'm right and you're wrong :nana: ".

Nah, I'll get it over right now.

I told you so!!!! Na na na na na na...I'm right and you're wrong :nana:

Will the "Bills suck" and Sullivan lovers crowd just relax and let us enjoy a great opening day win??? Is it always cloudy and raining in your world?

I didn't say the Bills suck and I enjoyed the game a lot. Always on the defensive? Give it a rest.

It doesn't make for interesting talk when it is a steady stream of...the media was wrong(see we were right), evans does suck(see we were right), Nix/Gailey are brilliant(see we were right), Stevie Johnson can be good without Evans(see we were right), etc...

Yes, because if there's one precedent set thus far by the doom-and-gloomers it's the exercise of restraint. <_<

Somebody call this guy a wambulance, I think he got his feewings herwt.

Edited by The Big Cat

I didn't say the Bills suck and I enjoyed the game a lot. Always on the defensive? Give it a rest.

It doesn't make for interesting talk when it is a steady stream of...the media was wrong(see we were right), evans does suck(see we were right), Nix/Gailey are brilliant(see we were right), Stevie Johnson can be good without Evans(see we were right), etc...

Yes, far more interesting to watch the usual suspects squat on their talking points and never let up about how much of a joke the franchise is. Those are the conversations that get me about of bed in the morning.

No feelings hurt. Just the same bs in every thread.

Right, and it's the same negative BS when the Bills lose.

It's obvious you have a preference.

Yes, far more interesting to watch the usual suspects squat on their talking points and never let up about how much of a joke the franchise is. Those are the conversations that get me about of bed in the morning.

Right, and it's the same negative BS when the Bills lose.

It's obvious you have a preference.

I've been a fan of this team for 40+ years. I don't need you telling me what kind of fan I am. Nothing like a know-it-all to try and put you in your place. <_<

not to rain on your parade, but I remember a 32-0 shellacking of New England to open a rather lackluster non-playoff season...

That being said, yesterday's performance was simply awesome. I predicted a win based on my impression that our defense was grossly underrated, but our offense was spectacular. The defense was great as well.

I'm holding for nine wins as proof of our being back in the hunt for the superbowl, but I'm much more optimistic about getting the nine wins.

I've been a fan of this team for 40+ years. I don't need you telling me what kind of fan I am. Nothing like a know-it-all to try and put you in your place. <_<

Tell you what can of fan you are? I'd say this thread pretty much does that math for us all.

Try to put you in your place? You just came on here trying to put everyone with a Monday morning post-win smile in their place. Who's the victim here, bub?

Yes, because if there's one precedent set thus far by the doom-and-gloomers it's the exercise of restraint. <_<

Somebody call this guy a wambulance, I think he got his feewings herwt.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=230907002

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2003.htm

:oops: