The "I Told You So" crowd

LabattBlue

I'm thinking, however, it would have been perfectly fine for the "I told you we suck" crowd to say I told you so if we lost 41-7, right? ;)

Conversely, how many people predicted a 41-7 blowout after 3.25 quarters?

I fixed your post and I was not lumping all Bills fans under one umbrella.

Here's hoping they win 10 games and prove me wrong. I certainly won't be proclaiming that they will heading towards my prediction of 5 or 6 wins after they lose for the first time. :rolleyes:

GO BILLS!

I expect them to win 10 games and hope they win 12. I expect them to win 3 in the division and hope they win 5.

Seriously Kids...I've been admittedly negative about this Bills Team and Fitz as our Starting QB for a while now...And thank the good Lord above if I was wrong...There is nothing I would like more than to be wrong about that...

But it's threads like this that keep me from Posting as much as I used to around here...How could anybody not be thrilled with yesterday's Game? Who the fug cares what anybody thought a week ago good or bad?...The Bills went out on the field and gave each of us evidence that they MAY be OK...And they sure as hell were the better Team, on the road no less...

So instead of worrying about who said what and whose a real fan and all that 3rd Grade crybaby crap can we not actually keep the conversation towards Football (you know...the stuff that actually matters on and off the field) and get back to being a well educated Football Board the way we were years and years ago?

Just saying...GO BILLS!!! B-)

I agree, every third post on here is Peter King said this, the Buffalo Media said this, Wah Wah Wah! Yesterday in the Shout Box "Rich Gannon is a douche, he said something bad about the Bills." I tried to tell them to ignore the announcers if it really gets their panties in a wad and enjoy the game. And who is one fan to say what a "Real Fan" is anyway? Is there a strict guideline you have to meet to be a "real fan?" And if so, who decides what those guidelines are? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if you don't like it ignore it, that simple.

I told everyone on every message board I frequent that the team was not as bad as many thought. That our OL is better then many think...

If you did not see a team that is better then what the gloom and doomers were polluting the forums with then your blind... It is obvious they are no where's near as bad as THEY predicted.

yeah will have some growing pain games... but this team is more then capable of beating the lower and mediocre teams in this league.... Gonna be a rock solid year for the 2nd year of a rebuild plan.. How good we really are will be determined in regards to how we play playoff teams

This makes me want to puke, I missed my wifes birthday party so I could watch the game, told her I will take her out thursday. "I didn't watch because I expected a letdown" yuck, I'm dry heaving right now...... Your a fan

maybe you haven't seen as many losses over 45 years as i have..we each have our own threshold for futility. lets see...sailing with 6 knot winds on a 78 degree clear, fall day and little boat traffic or watching a team that most, albeit incorrectly, picked as one of the weakest teams in the league...hmmm, tough one. i'm glad most people were wrong sunday but i'm also not crying that i missed one game that i can see replayed. i wouldn't have skipped my wifes birthday party for it either. we all value things differently.