Bills vs Raiders

papazoid

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better than 51 - 0 ??........enjoy

I was there, but I never get tired of re-living that AFC title game. One of the all-time great Bills games.

The (LA) Raiders were still pissed at Buffalo from the early-season 38-24 pounding the Bills laid on 'em at Rich, and vowed it "would be different this time around".

It was!

link

GO BILLSSS!!!!

That is a sorry a*s line, if you ask me... the Raiders coming off a short week with a bad team. Don't they remember what happened when they came to Buffalo the last time, when we really had a bad quarterback?

They had a 9pt lead with 3 minutes left with superstar Jamarcus Russel under center and the Bills very nearly ruined thousands of suicide pools?

They had a 9pt lead with 3 minutes left with superstar Jamarcus Russel under center and the Bills very nearly ruined thousands of suicide pools?

Exactly.. and our offense was putrid!!! Now, with this kind of an offense and without Nnamdi, the Raiders are screwed, plain and simple.

Exactly.. and our offense was putrid!!! Now, with this kind of an offense and without Nnamdi, the Raiders are screwed, plain and simple.

No Zach Miller either - I really don't see how the Raiders are gonna score any points at all...

Buffalo Bills 53

OakTown Raiders - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

No Zach Miller either - I really don't see how the Raiders are gonna score any points at all...

Buffalo Bills 53

OakTown Raiders - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

They may have Kevin Boss for our game, but that is doubtful... he was the replacement for Miller.

I'm stoked to see what the Raiders are going to look like tonight against the Broncos. The only player on their team that I'm concerned with in the slightest is McFadden, but considering our stout run defense yesterday, I foresee that not being too large of an issue. I like getting a little scouting time tonight for the game on Sunday

No matter i wouldn't take them lightly. If your the bills you shouldnt take anyone lightly!!!

Campbell who I'm not a fan of has at least stabilized the qb position. McFadden is back healthy. They have good depth thanks to years of drafting high. They won 4 more games than we did last season, and are ackowlesged thru out league as an up and comer.

I'm just glad schedulers did us a favor by sending a west coast team to buffalo after a late MNF road game. As gailey said after yeaterdays win "we re not there yet," as I'm saying now we need all the help we can get.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Raiders last night on defense looked to have a lot of good athletes on defense but they aren't disciplined. Catching them early in over pursuit could be part of gaileys game plan. Their secondary looks decent ao expect to attack them with a lot misdirection run plays and screens.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Raiders last night on defense looked to have a lot of good athletes on defense but they aren't disciplined. Catching them early in over pursuit could be part of gaileys game plan. Their secondary looks decent ao expect to attack them with a lot misdirection run plays and screens.

I hope so, because I watched that game and the Raiders defense looked flat out NASTY. Made a lot of dumb mistakes with penalties, but they were smacking the Broncos around all night.

McFadden played like a man as well, but if we can stuff him and force Campbell to be the playmaker, we have a good chance.

Hopefully, they will be beaten up and tired come Sunday. The Raiders are better than most people think.

Bills need to start fast, get an early lead, try to take McFadden out the game just like they did Charles.

Raiders are better than the Chiefs but not by that much. Same game as last week but at home in front of the 12th man who will be a big factor, more than what the Raiders are ready for.

The Ralph will be rocking this Sunday that is just a fact :):thumbsup:

For that reason alone I like the Bills by a solid TD.

Ultimate trap game for a young team like the Bills - we're coming off a big and unexpected (by most ;) ) on-the-road blowout of last year's AFC West division winners, and facing what most perceive as an 'easy' opponent a week before what most fans consider the ultimate early test of this young Bills team.

(Very easy for the Bills to be looking past the Raiders, with thoughts running thru our young guys' heads of a maimed Marcia* Brady* looking up at the sky from her* supine position on the RWS carpet!)

It will take all of Chan Gailey & Co.'s collective coaching abilities to keep our team's collective feet firmly planted on the ground and 100% focused on the Bills home opener.

That's why I'm being much more cautious this week, only predicting...

TOTAL DOMINATION

Buffalo Bills 53

OakTown Raiders - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

lol

I hope so, because I watched that game and the Raiders defense looked flat out NASTY. Made a lot of dumb mistakes with penalties, but they were smacking the Broncos around all night.

McFadden played like a man as well, but if we can stuff him and force Campbell to be the playmaker, we have a good chance.

Hopefully, they will be beaten up and tired come Sunday. The Raiders are better than most people think.

fitz is too smart to lose the home opener. their d is good. but not as good as our offense. broncos were flying all over the place too. via air. if not for the wet ball, they win, maybe.