Bills vs Raiders

papazoid

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I liked (and took advantage of) the Bills getting 5.5 at KC, I believe I'm just going to stay from the game this week.

Easiest money on the board? Pittsburgh laying two TDs in their home opener against Seattle. That one should be plain ugly, particularly given the ass-whipping the Squeelers took in Baltimore.

As much as I liked (and took advantage of) the Bills getting 5.5 at KC, I believe I'm just going to stay from the game this week.

Easiest money on the board? Pittsburgh laying two TDs in their home opener against Seattle. That one should be plain ugly, particularly given the ass-whipping the Squeelers took in Baltimore.

With you on the Pittsburgh pick, Seattle is awful and LeBeau will embarrass T. Jackson. If they couldn't run on SF they won't be able to run here either. Good timing for Roethlisberger and company to get on track after last week.

I'm taking a chance and jumping in on Buffalo this week. I imagine Gailey and Wannstedt watching the Raiders-Broncos tilt live, finding the weaknesses in Oakland on both sides of the ball. We looked so well-prepared in KC and I believe we will be again. Then there's Oakland, with their 2-3 day practice week, with their rookie head coach Jackson taking them cross-country and back in time 3 hours. Never a certainty with our Bills of course

My third bet is Baltimore -6 @TEN. The Ravens were machine-like in week 1, while Tennessee losing to a team like Jacksonville was a big letdown. Rookie HC Munchak just doesn't seem to have it together yet, following an abbreviated offseason that saw them bring in a new starting quarterback and lose the face of their franchise to holdout through the majority of their preparation time.

Edited by Big Bad Boone

No disrespect for the Raiders but they are banged up (including R. Seymour has sore ribs), they are travelling almost three thousand miles on a short week. If we don't take them down there is something wrong.

Bills 27 - Raiders 13

BONUS PREDICTION FOR BILLS FANS - BOLTS WILL TAKE DOWN THE PATS TODAY 37 - 28.