This is what the fruits in SF talk about on

ACor58

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason not too many fans from other teams come here. When I look at other teams' boards there are plenty of Bills fans. Probably because the Bills have such a big following.

169905[/snapback]

I hope when Bills fans go to other boards that they keep the smack to a minimum and talk intelligent football. I know I have seen some posts that make me wince. I've seen good posts by some of the regulars on this board.

Bradshaw was very blunt in his assessment of the Niners this week...and I think he's absolutely right: the owner only cares that he's making a profit and sees no need to bring a winning team to the bay area as long as he's making money.

As long as he owns the team, they will likely not have a winning season.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
There really are some knuckle-dragging, neantherthal racist asswipes on this board.  Too bad everyone isn't as enlightened as some Bills fans are.  :unsure:

169884[/snapback]

Too bad most of the elitist, arrogant cusses are in Taxachusetts... and most of the rest pollute Vermont! I wouldn't talk! :doh:

There really are some knuckle-dragging, neantherthal racist asswipes on this board.  Too bad everyone isn't as enlightened as some Bills fans are.  :unsure:

169884[/snapback]

I'll admit that there are some knuckle-dragging bigots on this board and it annoys the sh-- out of me...but how dumb does one have to be to think that it's the "other" teams fans that are like this. Newsflash: There are plenty of idiot Pats fans with similar worldviews as these neanderthal Bills fans. To think otherwise is just living in denial…kinda like thinking Brady is a better QB than Manning...

Guest Joe Montana's Mom

wow, there are some real cry-baby morons on that board, i guess the same can be said for every teams board, but man.....

they got so defensive so quickly in that DenverBillsFan thread, and theyre basically just calling anyone from another team's board bullies.

i almost feel bad for them... almost

playing San Fran with a team as hot as the Bills are right now is like having an ass kicking competition with a one legged little girl.

169828[/snapback]

It's a classic trap game.

P.S. I didn't need that snot anyway.

Guest ninerfan1978

I thought I would come here to try to talk some football, but everyone just seems to want to kick the Niners while there down. I think it can be a decent game as long as we get some good play from our O line (which is the main reason we are in the postion that we are in this season). Plus the Bills are actually playing for something this season, and you know what usually happens to the Bills in those situations.

Guest Joe Montana's Mom
I thought I would come here to try to talk some football, but everyone just seems to want to kick the Niners while there down.  I think it can be a decent game as long as we get some good play from our O line (which is the main reason we are in the postion that we are in this season). Plus the Bills are actually playing for something this season, and you know what usually happens to the Bills in those situations.

170306[/snapback]

bud, we all know what its like to be a fan of a team that's totally tanking, see the first 5 weeks of the season...

but every week, no matter who we are playng there is smack talk going from board to board. and that goes for all the other fans from all the other games too.

go to the cinci board this week, they have a link to the giants site.

you can think of it as being kicked while you are down, but you guys arent getting any different treatment than all the other fans from all the other teams. so for now you cant do anything but eat it. sorry, dems da breaks. there's a lot of football being talked on here

stop feeling sorry for yourselves

Sounds like this board, we talk about cars that we should buy, electronics, sisters kid having trouble in school etc etc.

169890[/snapback]

Don't forget the weekly Lost and Survivor updates.

And I'm sure a lot of the fans on that board would consider OJ Simpson an "obscure former 49er." :lol:

bud, we all know what its like to be a fan of a team that's totally tanking, see the first 5 weeks of the season...

but every week, no matter who we are playng there is smack talk going from board to board. and that goes for all the other fans from all the other games too.

go to the cinci board this week, they have a link to the giants site.

you can think of it as being kicked while you are down, but you guys arent getting any different treatment than all the other fans from all the other teams. so for now you cant do anything but eat it. sorry, dems da breaks.  there's a lot of football being talked on here

stop feeling sorry for yourselves

170312[/snapback]

Don't need to feel sorry about anything I can just pull out the complete 5 Super Bowl DVD set and remember the proud tradition of the 49ers (which we will regain sone enough). I was just trying to get a feel for the upcoming week from the Bills fans perspective. BTW is McGahee playing this week, I though I read somewhere that he got injured in the Bengals game.