Anyone else's Directv HD service not working???

BuffaloBud

Has not worked the entire game. Guide only shows non-HD channels. Could this be called in for a refund?

Just came on 4:15 of 3rd quarter.

Yeah - Can't get a satellite feed from my location. Couldn't hit the local Bills backers spot today, but I paid good money for Sunday Ticket To Go for my PC and feel like I got totally jobbed on that deal (Every game every Sunday is on their promotion page). Nothing but a grayed-out button all game long.

Fail.

Yeah - Can't get a satellite feed from my location. Couldn't hit the local Bills backers spot today, but I paid good money for Sunday Ticket To Go for my PC and feel like I got totally jobbed on that deal (Every game every Sunday is on their promotion page). Nothing but a grayed-out button all game long.

Fail.

Same thing for me. In an apartment complex which I'm not allowed to install a dish so I get the Sunday Ticket to go and the start watching button was greyed out as well the whole game. I'm thinking about getting a refund and get the game rewind which is a total of $40. Just wait an extra 3-4 hours for the game but much cheaper and commercial free.

Anyone with rewind want to let me know how well it works. I think it's directly through NFL.com correct?

DirecTv was having problems all day long

They finally decided to turn off player tracker and all that other crap and ironically things starting working better

Paid for the PS3 subscription and barely got to watch any of the Bills game today but seems to be working better now as I'm watching the cards panthers game. Quality looks good and is playing smooth for the most part

Edited by Max997

<br />Has not worked the entire game.  Guide only shows non-HD channels.  Could this be called in for a refund?<br /><br /><br /><br />Just came on 4:15 of 3rd quarter.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

mine worked fine but I have had problems in the past....call and complain and they should throw in some movie channels for 3-4 months 4 the inconvenience

Jimmy's Old Town Tavern, the bar I watch game in, had issues. They tried multiple times to reboot boxes to no avail. He had his employees check and other bars did not have game either. He noticed that the one TV at bar was working and figured out it was the HD receivers, sent employee to his home who brought back 3 non-HD receivers and got TVs working. No sound since evidently it was different wired w/HD vs regular receivers. The receivers started working in 2nd half and he was able get HD/sound working.

None of the other bars in area with HD reception had game either; Jimmy's was only one who came up w/solution.

Watched the game at a bar in Austin, no problems at all! The guy doing the tv/sound stuff told us that the signal was lost on new DTV boxes, all over the country...explained why there was a huge influx of people, at the bar, late in the 1st quarter...guy said at the bars other location, they had lost the signal as well...I still find it amusing that DTV advocates won't ever admit that this product is far from perfect.

Edited by Buftex

I can't believe it. My Bills Backer bar here in Nothern VA couldn't get the game on their HD receivers and actually went to their employees' houses and snatched some older boxes and brought 'em in so we could all watch the game.

Direct TV way over-charges for NFL Sunday ticket, and it is absolutely absurd that they could be down for every single opening day game until the 3rd quarter this year. I think 100% that people who paid for NFL Sunday Ticket deserve a refund for this week without question. Today was unacceptable- period.

NFL to go not workign at all for a long time web site was down.

Never got my To Go to work - after paying all that money ended up watching it on an Internet stream...