I frickin love the Bills

subway has single handedly ruined subs for most of America. Most people think its a good sando, only us northeasterners truly know what a good sub is. And even back there there are plenty of people who think subway is good. I make the hour trek to F-burg to get a goo sub from WEGMANS.

subway has single handedly ruined subs for most of America. Most people think its a good sando, only us northeasterners truly know what a good sub is. And even back there there are plenty of people who think subway is good. I make the hour trek to F-burg to get a goo sub from WEGMANS.

arr arr only NE people know good food arr arr (I disagree)

My girlfriend (who doesn't know much about football) said to me tonight if the packers are so good and the bills are so bad why don't you just root for the packers....

Ah if it were just that easy...

I said to her well when I started liking football the bills were that good to which she replied well how long ago was that I thought they were always bad.

Man that hurt and the worst part was I couldn't even argue with her bc at 26 they have sucked almost her whole life.

And on Sunday ill still be convinced the bills will win. Standing for every play in my living room and cheering like hell. Man I love football and the bills. Can't wait!

Edited by section122

My girlfriend (who doesn't know much about football said to me tonight if the packers are so good and the bills are so bad why don't you just root for the packers....

I said to her well when I started liking football the bills were that good to which she replied well how long ago was that I thought they were always bad.

Man that hurt and the worst part was I couldn't even argue with her bc at 26 they have sucked almost her whole life.

And on Sunday ill still be convinced the bills will win. Standing for every play in my living room and cheering like hell. Man I love football and the bills. Can't wait!

Sure, I could crack an easy joke right now like "And she fell down the stairs after?" or "Looks like she'll be eating lunch through a straw", and make light of domestic violence, but that would be in poor taste and totally inappropriate. No, I'm going to pass on the cheap joke, because if we lower ourselves to that level, then we're no better than those illiterate, mouth breathing, wife beating Jets fans. So I'm going to take the highroad here instead, as a lesson to the rest of you.

Go Bills!

My girlfriend (who doesn't know much about football) said to me tonight if the packers are so good and the bills are so bad why don't you just root for the packers....

Remind her that the Bills used to be that good.....a long time ago....they just couldn't win the Big game.

I'm convinced that if the 1990 Bills were intact today they'd win at least 3 of those 4 SB's

She sounds like a real sweet girl. Imagine coming home to that nag in 10 years. "You still didn't mow the lawn I see. I thought I married a man, not a lazy bum. You're no better than your crap football team. When are you gonna get a real job with a real paycheck? And clean up your damn beer cans, will ya?"

Edited by The Kaz

Eh..I dunno..i Think ole Greggy does not have the D ever body else thinks he has..including him. That dude still rubs me the wrong way..and I think his arrogance is hurtin that D right now. Given up over 40 last two games..and Seattle was not exactly a top flight offense last year. Granted both were on the road.

I think Saints are going to find themselves in a lot of shoot-outs this year..and the Bills could stay with this team in terms of scoring points in a game head to head