anyone else excited to see Merriman play an entire game?

piccone 89

long time listener first time caller.........cant see cassel finishing this game

Honestly, Cassel has a better chance of finishing the game then Merriman does. I sure hope he puts his myriad of injuries behind and plays a whole game, but I am holding my breath though.

Honestly, Cassel has a better chance of finishing the game then Merriman does. I sure hope he puts his myriad of injuries behind and plays a whole game, but I am holding my breath though.

I'm pretty much in this boat.

I'm expecting something to happen to Merriman.

But god damn am I hoping he plays all 16 games and is healthy the whole time. :D

Lets hope the injury bug finds another team to pick on this year!

between merriman dareus and williams i see a cracked rib turning to broken ribs...as far as merriman, his muscles arent overworking his tendons and ligaments anymore thanks to no steriods.hes going to perform and perform well all season. yes...i am a homer

All of the additions during this off season will certainly improve this defense. The run D got a big boost. But Merriman really is the X-facter with this defense. We improved the D and getting Merriman back healthy is what makes the defense not just good but dominant.

I'm pretty much in this boat.

I'm expecting something to happen to Merriman.

But god damn am I hoping he plays all 16 games and is healthy the whole time. :D

He's fully recovered. That's evident by the way he played in preseason. I'm convinced that right now the odds of him getting hurt are the same as everyone elses.

And BTW Dorkington, God's last name is not damn

I was not the injury bug but a reaction to coming off the roids...happens to many in that position...the body breaks down after stopping

When he was caught, before and after, he passed 19 out of 20 drug tests. Goodell said that, not him. After he was caught, he played two full seasons at a high level. His best season was after he was caught. Then there have been two full years since then.