Republican debate

I don't care about their religion as long as they fix this trainwreck economy the liberals created and idiot RINOs comprised on.

Yeah, let's go from one bad religious fanatic to another. Romney is a Mormon, and if you know anything about them, they are to cult like to be Christian. If he falls for that garbage......

Who are the religious fanatics?

I didn't watch any of the debate, but I did catch some of MSNBC's analysis with Ricky Maddow, Tingles, the Reverend Al, Angry Ed, Lawrence O'Douche and some I think named Robinson

Was about as objective and knowledgeable as going over the main board and finding somebody's ramblings about how this is the year the Bills overtake Brady and the Patriots*

Edited by /dev/null

People actually waste their time watching that crap? You'd be better off going to the dog park and betting on which dog is going to take the next dump.

My vote is on Newt, his face looked like he was pinching a loaf.

Huntsman sounds the most reasonable of the bunch, so he has no chance of getting the nomination.

To summarize the debate; Obamacare, Ronald Reagan, corporate tax cuts, deregulation, questionable climate science, border fence.

People actually waste their time watching that crap? You'd be better off going to the dog park and betting on which dog is going to take the next dump.

Crap/dump...you missed your hero Ron Paul? Or have you disowned him too?

My vote is on Newt, his face looked like he was pinching a loaf.

Huntsman sounds the most reasonable of the bunch, so he has no chance of getting the nomination.

To summarize the debate; Obamacare, Ronald Reagan, corporate tax cuts, deregulation, questionable climate science, border fence.

Kind of interesting the fight between Romney and Perry, one is aiming for the moderates and Perry, the former Al Gore guy is trying for the tea party trash. Will be interesting to see who wins. Perry looked out of place and uncomfortable with all those clowns (Paul, Bachmann, Santorium) up there competing for time, but he better shape up if he wants to be President

Crap/dump...you missed your hero Ron Paul? Or have you disowned him too?

Kind of interesting the fight between Romney and Perry, one is aiming for the moderates and Perry, the former Al Gore guy is trying for the tea party trash. Will be interesting to see who wins. Perry looked out of place and uncomfortable with all those clowns (Paul, Bachmann, Santorium) up there competing for time, but he better shape up if he wants to be President

Are you referring to the people in the Tea Party that may be "trash" or are you saying that everyone in the Tea Party is trash?

And if those damn Republican Indians would have just given him a bit more time to implement it, he'd've been successful w/ it too.

Yeah, them and that pesky dog.

Zoinks.

Edited by GG

Yeah, let's go from one bad religious fanatic to another. Romney is a Mormon, and if you know anything about them, they are to cult like to be Christian. If he falls for that garbage......

I didn't know Obama was a religious fanatic.

What is it, specifically, that you know about Mormons (that the rest of us don't) that makes them be cult-like and religiously fanatical? Please be specific.

Have you ever noticed that the only people who keep saying Huntsman "sounds the most reasonable" of the GOP candidates are liberals? Gee...I wonder why that is.

Edited by LABillzFan

I didn't know Obama was a religious fanatic.

What is it, specifically, that you know about Mormons (that the rest of us don't) that makes them be cult-like and religiously fanatical? Please be specific.

Dated one once. They may not be fanatical...but they're certainly a bit touched.

Well, well, what do we have here? Just when I think I am done....

Ron Paul sounded good on 60% of his responses, but then sounded like a doddering old fool on 40%, and they were more memorable. He's not helping libertarians at this point. He's helping himself to attention, and he's getting some of the message out. But, honestly?, for as much as I was happy to see him last time around, it's time to go.

Dated one once. They may not be fanatical...but they're certainly a bit touched.

Wow! You came to that conclusion from having dated one Mormon? How can you reconcile a statement like that after giving some of us schit about our so called profiling? If they are "certainly a bit touched" would you be in favor of having all Mormons screened for mental illness?

Have you ever noticed that the only people who keep saying Huntsman "sounds the most reasonable" of the GOP candidates are liberals? Gee...I wonder why that is.

I get what you are saying, and I share your skepticism regarding the liberal media's view on Huntsman that you were alluding to. Having said that, he along with Romney would probably not only be the most electable candidate out of the bunch, but he has probably in my view the best economic plan presented amongst all the candidates and arguably has the best resume out of them all. He has a great proven track record, with "conservative" solutions and he has a **** load of experience and what I like most other than his impressive track record are his ties that he has with China.

Edited by Magox