What will you all do?

Silvercrw

Not sure about division, but it seems the Bills are on track to win at some other math functions, e.g., They are subtracting the salaries of capable players by trading them; and adding FA signings for much smaller salaries. This appears to add up to another season where the problems multiply.

Not sure about division, but it seems the Bills are on track to win at some other math functions, e.g., They are subtracting the salaries of capable players by trading them; and adding FA signings for much smaller salaries. This appears to add up to another season where the problems multiply.

And if I argued Evans doesn't fit Chan's offense- which he doesn't

I would celebrate, that's for sure. I think it would be a super longshot, but longshots have come through from time to time. I think less of a longshot would be making the playoffs as a wildcard, and even less of a longshot would be to win nine games. I'd be ecstatic with any of the three.

Wake up, roll over and go back to sleep.

Yep. This funny and what I should have done years ago...

I was in Desert Storm when the Bills went to their first Super Bowl. A soldier, knowing I was a Bills fan, woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me he just heard on a BBC shortwave news broadcast that the Bills had won on a last second field goal. But he warned me there was a lot of static on the radio and maybe he understood wrong. I sprung out of my makeshift bunk and kept my ear inches from the radio waiting for confirmation.

Deep in the Arabian Desert we could only get one or two English language stations. Once in a while, the Iraqis broadcasted "Baghdad Betty" who played American music interspersed with propaganda messages like, "American Soldier in the desert, did you know that moving sand dunes hundreds of feet high can bury you while you sleep? Go back to your girlfriends and wives in America where you are safe." I didn't think Betty was likely to give me the Super Bowl results.

The other English-language radio broadcast was the BBC's version of Voice of America. A propaganda tool for the Brits, the BBC provided periodic news updates. The Super Bowl was not high on their priority list and I waited that night in a dimly lit tent in an endless field of sand for hours only to be crushed when the actual result was announced.