Pryor is dumber than Brad Smith

Wonderlic claims a score of at least 10 points suggests a person is literate.

Fitzy, as I'm sure most of you know, scored a 48. According to Wikipedia, the average warehouse worker gets a 14 and the smartest football position is OT, not QB. I've got to say I wouldn't want someone half as smart as an average warehouse worker marshaling my team.

On another note, I just saw the Raiders depth chart on the Wonderlic story. Trent Edwards isn't even No. 2. And he's behind one of the worst QBs in the league, Jason Campbell.

I still can't believe Checkdown was named our starting QB last year.

Wonderlic claims a score of at least 10 points suggests a person is literate.

Fitzy, as I'm sure most of you know, scored a 48. According to Wikipedia, the average warehouse worker gets a 14 and the smartest football position is OT, not QB. I've got to say I wouldn't want someone half as smart as an average warehouse worker marshaling my team.

On another note, I just saw the Raiders depth chart on the Wonderlic story. Trent Edwards isn't even No. 2. And he's behind one of the worst QBs in the league, Jason Campbell.

I still can't believe Checkdown was named our starting QB last year.

Me neither...

post-2970-090851300 1314832611_thumb.jpg

"Everybody kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals me from, whatever."

What's it say about our society when this is the guy who gets to attend college for free?

It says he is an athlete... it's all about the $$$ to the NCAA. Not about players graduating. :angry:

Brad Smith? He got a 24 on the Wonderlic.

Or is this a tongue-in-cheek reference to the "People act like Brad Smith is a dummy" thread?

That one

I didn't need to know his Wonderlic score to know he's dumber than a bag of nails. He seems to prove this everytime he opens his mouth. Like someone pointed out, he should've gone to Missouri, the education capital of the South.

Is this a joke?

DAMN!! Dude's got wheels. Just goes to show how little a 40 time means.

Smith should be on the field a majority of the time, lined-up in the backfield and moved around depending on what look the defense gives.