IUD question

DDD

Is it normal to feel an IUD when having relations with a woman? She had the strings cut but I still feel an abnormal sensation. Don't mean to be too personal, just asking if any others have any input. Thanks.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Is it normal to feel an IUD when having relations with a woman? She had the strings cut but I still feel an abnormal sensation. Don't mean to be too personal, just asking if any others have any input. Thanks.

:lol: Like anyone on this board knows what "relations with a woman" feel like. You'd have been better off asking the pool raft !@#$er.

:lol: Like anyone on this board knows what "relations with a woman" feel like. You'd have been better off asking the pool raft !@#$er.

(Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to infant with mom at a Star Wars convention): "that will be the last time you see female genitalia."

IUD's are quite small and inserted in the uterus. i.e. 'higher' than where you would typically note the string. If the strings are gone, you shouldn't feel anything. In nearly 2 decades of medicine I've never heard this complaint. Doesn't make it impossible but certainly not common. My first question is about the device. Was the device placed properly? Has it migrated from where it should be? She might need to have that evaluated.

Small sample size since I've only "related" one girl with an IUD as far as I know, but I used to notice it with the girlfriend when I wasn't hammered out of my mind. I never found it to be really uncomfortable though. Just kind of odd. Whenever I noticed it, the strings reminded me of fishing. Whatever you do, don't tell you're girl you're thinking about fishing while in the act. Not unless you want to get slapped, or unless she has poor personal hygiene.

Edited by Jauronimo

I was just helping that cow over the fence...

lol, I'm picturing you saying that with a straight face and it's making my piss my pants

From what I've experienced with women with IUD (like Jauronimo, small sample size), you don't feel the IUD, but the string. I think it's possible for the IUD and string to move down a bit (the strings were just trimmed, right?).

IUD's are quite small and inserted in the uterus. i.e. 'higher' than where you would typically note the string. If the strings are gone, you shouldn't feel anything. In nearly 2 decades of medicine I've never heard this complaint. Doesn't make it impossible but certainly not common. My first question is about the device. Was the device placed properly? Has it migrated from where it should be? She might need to have that evaluated.

From what I've experienced with women with IUD (like Jauronimo, small sample size), you don't feel the IUD, but the string. I think it's possible for the IUD and string to move down a bit (the strings were just trimmed, right?).

That's been a complaint I've heard a few times. Unless that IUD is doing some funny things it shouldn't be 'felt.'

you should probably ask her if she has any additional 'input's

:devil: