Merriman and Stevie having a good time

These are probably the 2 highest profile (ie celebrity) athletes in Buffalo (probably can argue Ryan Miller). They are assets as team ambassadors and might be the key in getting pro-bowl type of players to come play for the Bills (when the team opens their wallets once the new salary rules are in affect) Hope they both have have big years!

It is good to see some bonding too.

Edited by MotownBillsFan

Its good to see Stevie supporting other Buffalo teams. Hell, that shows character and a love for the city. God Bless em'

Is it better than the guy who decided to clean the streets of the city...and yet people drove him out pretty quickly.....It is all going to come down to how they play within those 100 yards.

Maybe it's just my bias, but I didn't see that as a T.O type of move (ie intentionally designed for publicity). I just think that Stevie wears his heart on his sleeve.

I agree ... Saw what he did as an emotional response to a heartbreaking moment.

Maybe it's just my bias, but I didn't see that as a T.O type of move (ie intentionally designed for publicity). I just think that Stevie wears his heart on his sleeve.

I agree ... Saw what he did as an emotional response to a heartbreaking moment.

I'll 'third' that response. The picture is fantastic! :worthy:

Great pic! BUT..

It could be real. Merriman is every bit as passionate as Stevie. He may be sendin' a message to anyone else who tries to take what's his..:death:

JK.

No fights in TC doesn't necessarily mean great comraderie. The Super Bills fought all the time.

Stevie is a perfect representation of our franchise. Good role model for the kids, selfless, cares about the city/team, not to mention he's good. Oh, and he was a swag overload.

Nice work!

I think the term is: his swag is on overload.

(Like a setting off, on, overload)

I like the effort in using modern urban vernacular. :flirt:

Every player I talk to from the 90's super bowl era teams says its the team chemistry that was a part of what made them great. (I bar tended at the big tree for about the last 7 yrs) They did things together outside of the stadium. They wanted to win for each other. They were friends and teammates. They held each other accountable.