Claim your 'call sign'

Alright...maybe call sign isn't the right phrase but follow me for a second. I'd like to get a thread of posters who strike with a repetitive (and mostly entertaining) catchphrase, name, link etc. For example:

The Senator guarantees we will win every week regardless of record...and I love that he does it.

The Peter Pan links.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!

Retatta.

Belinda.

I want all you who have your own schtick to post it so we know who it belongs to. As above...the only one I "know" off the top of my head is "19-0 Baby!" I think Randy Costan owns Peter Pan but not sure. I'm certain I've missed many others so this should get interesting.

Alright...maybe call sign isn't the right phrase but follow me for a second. I'd like to get a thread of posters who strike with a repetitive (and mostly entertaining) catchphrase, name, link etc. For example:

The Senator guarantees we will win every week regardless of record...and I love that he does it.

The Peter Pan links.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!

Retatta.

Belinda.

I want all you who have your own schtick to post it so we know who it belongs to. As above...the only one I "know" off the top of my head is "19-0 Baby!" I think Randy Costan owns Peter Pan but not sure. I'm certain I've missed many others so this should get interesting.

This is all I have, and I'm still proud of it:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/36607-mike-mularkey-general-knowledge-test/

I've pretty much got useless, obtuse posts on lock-down, so dibs.

Just saw your 1st game sig. LOVED that game! Pretty sure a Nor'easter swept through that day. Cardinals couldn't get a punt past their own LOS. Their benches literally picked up and flew onto the field! The Bills didn't seem to even notice the weather..

Took nearly 6 hrs to get home to Dansville that night.

Just saw your 1st game sig. LOVED that game! Pretty sure a Nor'easter swept through that day. Cardinals couldn't get a punt past their own LOS. Their benches literally picked up and flew onto the field! The Bills didn't seem to even notice the weather..

Took nearly 6 hrs to get home to Dansville that night.

Actually, i think the cards did, because that was the game where Tuten dropped the punt onto the Cards player's helmet and Tasker recovered the free ball.

Actually, i think the cards did, because that was the game where Tuten dropped the punt onto the Cards player's helmet and Tasker recovered the free ball.

IIRC, that punt happend earlier, before it got incredibly nasty. Tasker caught his 1st TD pass in that game.