Kirk Morrison signed

Lothar

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck! was this part of the Poz deal?

I am really warming up to this move/get.

I had sincere concerns about Torbor this year. He is injured again unfortunately for him. It seems we have gained a more than decent player at first look who will better fit than he did with J J. No harm no foul.

He Morrison gets to work with Dave Wannstache and Barnett and Merriman, all experienced. what a great place to be if you happen to be a young rookie or the second year guys too.

I am having a moment of hope for the Defensive building process and pieces in place. Dont ruin it for me Negative Nancies!!

That's refreshing. A while back, right after Drayton Florence signed, he was on WGR and they asked him if he would be reaching out to any other FAs to join the Bills. His reply? "That's not my job." That's the spirit, Drayton. Thanks. <_<

Apperantly tackling is not Drayton's job either as he sucks in run support, and is average at covering people.

This is a very good signing. Costs almost nothing, potential return is huge. Good player, good teamate by all accounts. The type of person they need on the field and in the locker room. Plus, he can pass cover, something Puz cannot do.

he wasnt. they say we might see him thursday but i would be surprised indeed since he just started practicing i believe.

Looks like we are getting better quickly at inside linebackers with Barnett and now Morrison on board.

I am pretty happy about this signing. Good solid proven very healthy player who knows what he is getting into. And still agreed to be a Bill. I haven't seen anything about salary or years yet though. No matter. My vote is we just got a little better.

Welcome aboard the starship Buffalo, Kirk!