Who is Martin Ruvell?

Amstel

Big pickup as 29 yr old with 65 career catches. Was undrafted so fits our MO perfectly as a replacement for Lee. Another big signing for Nix. Who need McCkinley or any other offensive lineman?

So many things to say.......

One being a warm camp body and a guy to replace lee is not the same. We haven't had injuries or lost players on the line like we have at WR.

I played flag football with him in my corporate league. Pretty decent. :pirate:

I think he played QB in middle school, so Chan will love him. :pirate: :pirate:

He is who we thought he was: Not an O-line talent. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

Can we please find a Tackle or Guard somewhere? In all seriousness, this is getting ridiculous.

IIRC, there was a poster a few years back that had a huge trouser tent over Ruvell Martin when he played for GB, and wanted to Bills to sign him to a huge FA deal to be our #2 WR.

It's a disgrace that they're letting Martin wear #83 however.

At the end of the season when we win the AFC championship with a last minute fade pass in the endzone to Martin Ruvell, who's covered by Troy Polamalu, and who got 1,700 yards receiving and 15 TDs through the year, outgaining Lee Evans by three times, and Larry Fitzgerald by two, then you naysayers will be saying "I've always been a fan of Martin Ruvell, the celebrated football hero who turned this franchise around and who was instrumental in giving the Bills and the city of Buffalo their first, and much deserved, Superbowl title."

Who needs proven WR veterans and offensive linemen when you got Martin Ruvell?

At the end of the season when we win the AFC championship with a last minute fade pass in the endzone to Martin Ruvell, who's covered by Troy Polamalu, and who got 1,700 yards receiving and 15 TDs through the year, outgaining Lee Evans by three times, and Larry Fitzgerald by two, then you naysayers will be saying "I've always been a fan of Martin Ruvell, the celebrated football hero who turned this franchise around and who was instrumental in giving the Bills and the city of Buffalo their first, and much deserved, Superbowl title."

Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh, I've been listening to him for years, and I think he's fabulous." B-)

My favorite part of this thread is that everyone is calling him Martin Ruvell when his name is actually Ruvell Martin.

He's that good..........

Or I'm being really dense and missed the joke.

Edited by bearc012

My favorite part of this thread is that everyone is calling him Martin Ruvell when his name is actually Ruvell Martin.

He's that good..........

Or I'm being really dense and missed the joke.

Jesus, that is hilarious.

If he makes the team, I say all TBD netizens call him Martin Ruvell for the remainder of his Bills tenure.

I just Googled him. Couldn't find any pics of him like catching balls or even running. Just standing sadly on the sideline, laid out on the turf in agony, and standing on some kid's bike with a goofy grin on his face.

Go Bills.